interlude [L2J] Lifedrain World

Vilmis

You managed to nail both of them. 260 requests? Really?

Each image like request as well, isn't? Also, we have some tops on the main page with clan/ally crests and my website has some scripts - auto data refresh So, i dont see nothing bad at this. Anyway, it has many scripts and images (top of servers, i mean) who aren't in my server and it takes more time to load. At first time it looks like simple website, but isn't. Besides, he's connected with forum and it could be the reason why requests are a little bit more. ;) What can i say: im not a professional and im still learning php/html/css, but i created that website from 0 which every time updating, because i like to create something myself and not buy or steal from other as a lot of people does.

P.S. This topic is not about my website. This is about l2 server. So, no more off-topics ;)

Amateurs. It's enough to see a website to know what kind of server is this.

Srsly? What a smart guy (sarcasm)... It's the same like seeing at book cover and knows everything about book. If you get me what i mean.

⚠️Interlude x100 PvP-Craft START: 29 /07/2017 ❗❗❗

THE EVENTS till START, NO BOTS + BONUS START and BIGGEST UPDATES like never before. Check it out: http://www.lifedrain.net

The server is dead man! Give up! Fake online count from the website says 600 on, actual situation: Giran 5 char including 4 shops, no one in any other town. //LifeDrain no thanks

Thats not my problem if player thinks server will not have online and leaves at the same time or sits in the website and waits a miracle. On the start day server has been reached 600+ different IP'S and people cries about small things. No b grade in shop? Omfg... Im going out and 30+ leaving, oh noooo they dont have pet buffer again 30+ leaving. So, wth? No premium buffs,? I'm leaving and if even doesnt matter if server works well. And is it my problem, because of dumb players? They dont know what they want themselves. If they didnt see 1k+ online in 1h then they are leaving... (facepalm) :)

Thats not my problem if player thinks server will not have online and leaves at the same time or sits in the website and waits a miracle. On the start day server has been reached 600+ different IP'S and people cries about small things. No b grade in shop? Omfg... Im going out and 30+ leaving, oh noooo they dont have pet buffer again 30+ leaving. So, wth? No premium buffs,? I'm leaving and if even doesnt matter if server works well. And is it my problem, because of dumb players? They dont know what they want themselves. If they didnt see 1k+ online in 1h then they are leaving... (facepalm) :)

Unfortunately that's how most of the players of l2 nowadays likes to play, consider that there are new server coming up every day almost, if they dont like something in yours they will go somewhere else where their premium buffs and all are on. If I was in ur position i'll be wiling to respect players needs in order to have a successful server, by not doing that and sticking with your own ideas of server It doesnt seem like you are having much of a good response. I rather have a server full of players happy of playing and spending time, than a server which I like but no one plays, at the end of the day, its your money that u are investing, server who gives all that player wants even if it influences the game a lot, are making money, real money, what about you?

Another major reason why people don't play lifedrain is because the GM insults people constantly for criticizing his server. Name calling will not grow your community. Just ignore what people say instead of talking shit back. It might help a bit. But others are right in order to get a good community you have to spend money on advertising and using MxC as your only outlet for advertising and then calling people stupid isn't going to get you anywhere.