Lf A Java Core/datapack Programmer

I already mentioned In one of my other posts which I will leave the link below this topic, I am looking for an individual with advanced set of skills. Some of the tasks that I will require from this individual will be beyond my capabilities, so it needs to be someone with a good understanding on java/python and sql. I am not looking for any "pro" developer who charges tonnes of $$ for simple tasks. I know what the costs are and I am not willing to pay an over inflated amount. People who have basic knowledge in java please do not waste yours and my time as I am capable enough to do basic coding.

The individual must be able to be fluent in English and have a good reputation on this forum as well as other forums. Any attempts of scams will not be tolerated. 

NOTE: I will NOT pay you a full amount in advance. The payment will not be a Gift to friends or family/donation, so forget that. Each transaction will be crystal clear and every job will be noted down.

Any queries or enquirers please leave a message below or in PM.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/215890-forming-a-team-for-c6-pvp-server-recruiting/

Edited by Extreamer

Still looking, Looking for people who have the time to do multiple tasks. Please no time wasters, I already had my time wasted by a couple of people.

Typicall maxc person who want codes for 5 euro . GL with ur server  :-[  :-[  :-[

This guy calls for stupid amounts to code 1 instance. If you're willing to waste money go ahead.