YQpp4Hz.png

Welcome to Lineage II Baron, our team is working more than 7 years on Lineage II Interlude servers and we're here to provide you with a stable Good vs Evil style server with no lags, no wipes and NO CORRUPTION! This server is customized to offer you new experiences with 99% Balance in and out Grand Olympiad. You won't have to farm in our server, all you have to do is fight and honor your faction either is Good or Demon. You can join Castle Sieges with your clan without having to worry about Good or Demon factions, all that matters is your clan versus all enemies!
Lineage II Baron is all about stability, we're running with sGuard Client Protection and one of the best DDOS Protection. To avoid bots we have included a special anti-bot system, so please don't waste your time trying to bot in our server.

Play on the best GvE Project in the world, it goes live on:

FRIDAY 23RD OF JUNE AT 20:00 GMT +2

E9yTsCv.png

* Startup Character Lv 80

* Select your Class, Weapon, Armor and Jewels.

* You can create your own scheme in buffer or you can use FULL BUFF.

* Choose your side and teleport to PVP Zone and fight for honor and glory!

* Killing Spree system

* Custom Items: 

- Dynasty / {PvP} Platinum Armor (same stats)

- Dynasty Weapons

* All NPCs are available in towns.

0U4GSyy.png utAtoDG.png FsOr5XO.png

S93w3pL.png c7UOO1i.png VsRuA7J.png

MceJz7d.png

* Each PVP will reward you with 1 Adena so you can start purchasing Items ingame!

* Players can vote for their PVP Zone every hour. The map with the most votes will be added automatically in Gatekeeper.

* Players get rewarded according to the damage they've done on enemies before they die.

e63gObh.png

* Normal Scroll Success Chance: 60%

- Can be purchased with Adena.

* Blessed Scroll Success Chance: 65%

- Can be purchased from Grand Olympiad.

- When it fails, it returns to +0.

* Normal Scroll Success Chance: 75%

- Can be purchased by using our Vote System.

- When it fails, enchantment will decrease by -1.

* Safe Enchant: +12

* Maximum enchant: +20

1cZHhgA.png

* Mid-Grade Lifestone Chance: 3%

* High-Grade Lifestone Chance: 5%

* Top-Grade Lifestone Chance: 10%

TM0mycF.png

* Retail olympiad game.

* Competition period 1 Month.

* Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00].

* Olympoiad start/end times can be found in olympiad manager.

tvp7zCv.png

* Ant Queen : Spawns every 12 Hours.

* Orfen : Spawns every 12 Hours.

* Core : Spawns every 12 Hours.

* Zaken : Spawns every 18 Hours.

* Baium : Spawns every 18 Hours.

* Antharas : Spawns every 24 Hours.

* Valakas : Spawns every 24 Hours.

* Frintezza : Spawns every 36Hours.

PyFcfvn.png

* No clan penalties.

* 40 members maximum in main clan.

* Levels 1 and 2,requires SP and Adena.

* Levels 3, 4, 5,requires SP and quest items (buyable from GM shop).

* Levels 6, 7, 8 Reputation Coins that drop from Epic Raidbosses.

* Only same faction character can be invited to clan or alliance.

* Clan wars - clans can declare war ONLY against opposite faction clans.

jQjaUql.png

.menu : General Control Panel

.boss : Shows information regarding Raidbosses and Respawns

.withdraw : Convert 1 Gold bar to 100 Adena (1 Gold Bar = 100 Adena)

.deposit : Convert 100 Adena to 1 Gold Bar (100 Adena = 1 Gold Bar)

.online : Shows the exact number of Online Players in server.

.buff : Blocks any incoming buffs from other Characters.

.warevent : Register to War Event, there will be an announcement when Event starts.

.pvpevent : Shows the Scoreboard of PVP of the Hour Event.

.account : Opens your personal Account Control Panel - You can change your password there.

.repair : Repairs a Character in same Account ID.

.vote : Opens your Personal Voting System - You can vote for our server.

rt2eQTW.png

* Raidboss Zone: Players, who fight inside this zone, can hit a Character of the same faction.

* Siege Zone: When a Castle Siege is active, it doesn't matter what Faction you are, ONLY what clan you belong. All clans fight for themselves, you don't have to worry for your own faction just your own clan. We believe this is for the best because some players don't like the concept of belonging in a faction when they fight for a Castle.

* Grand Olympiad: You fight for your personal glory, you can be chosen to fight a character from the same faction in Olympiad Games.

* Cancellation / Mass Warrior & Mage Bane / Warrior & Mage Bane remove your Buffs for 3 Seconds.

- After 3 Seconds all removed buffs will return to you.

Auto CP / MP / Healing Potions can be activated with Ctrl + right Click

- Normal Use with your Left Click or by Pressing F1 -F12

* Personal & Mass Vote System with Special Rewards.

* Subclass Manager : One Npc with all the subclasses available.

* Skill Manager : One Npc for every race to enchant your skills.

* Special Announcemcents for :

- Grand Olympiad hero
- Castle Owner
- Raidboss Spawn
- Player that killed a Raidboss
- Top PVP Player
- Most Deaths Player
- Best KDR Player

* Symbol Maker / Wherehouse / Gatekeeper and Buffer are FREE of use!

* Good Main Town: Aden Town
* Demon Main Town: Rune Township

* Every other town is a Peaceful Zone and everyone from both Factions can access them.

* Enchant scrolls, Lifestones and Book of Giants are stackable.

* Buff Duration: 9 Hours // 48 Buff Slots +4 Debuff Slots.

6K0tM8O.png

* PVP of the Hour Event:

This event takes place every hour (each time PVP Zone changes) and the Player with the most Kills in that hour wins the Special Prizes.

* War Event:

This is a custom event and it was created by our team.

You can register in this event by typing .warevent and your goal is to kill the Enemy's Crystal.

Each time your hit or kill a Crystal, powerful Guards will appear in front of you and will start hunting you until you kill them.

Event finishes when one side kills 10 Enemy Crystals and the winner will be reward with Special Prizes.

* GM Weekend Events:

Our experienced Staff will create Events every Weekend so players can enjoy themselves.

Such events are: 1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 9v9, Russian Roulette, Hide & Seek and many others.

Edited by Voice

finally a decent faction server that i can waste my time seems very nice also the features too

good luck :)

I tried creating an account in your forum but I never got the confirmation e-mail so i will write it here.

There are allot of bugs in the server like skills not working if you target npc's or other players, dynasty duals don't give bonus when enchanted over 4 and their crit rate is 2 times smaller than tallum/dark legion.

Also I tested enchant system in beta and I think I spent 2000 vote coins from the beta free shop (which is roughly 1 year of getting votes from site) to enchant 1 single weapon to max +20.

Imagine how it's gonna be when server is live and people actually start getting vote coins.

The point is no player in the server will ever get maxed out on all armor and weapon parts because a 75% chance on crystal scrolls is too low.

I think the best thing for a faction server is to put the scroll at 60% and if it fails it goes -1 enchant and not to +0

This is a high rate faction server so no player wants to waste months of his life enchanting items.

I tried creating an account in your forum but I never got the confirmation e-mail so i will write it here.

There are allot of bugs in the server like skills not working if you target npc's or other players, dynasty duals don't give bonus when enchanted over 4 and their crit rate is 2 times smaller than tallum/dark legion.

Also I tested enchant system in beta and I think I spent 2000 vote coins from the beta free shop (which is roughly 1 year of getting votes from site) to enchant 1 single weapon to max +20.

Imagine how it's gonna be when server is live and people actually start getting vote coins.

The point is no player in the server will ever get maxed out on all armor and weapon parts because a 75% chance on crystal scrolls is too low.

I think the best thing for a faction server is to put the scroll at 60% and if it fails it goes -1 enchant and not to +0

This is a high rate faction server so no player wants to waste months of his life enchanting items.

Well now forum registration is without confirmation emails. 

That's why beta was there . People reported some bugs and all of them are now fixed

We informed our players about dynasty + items that in beta circle there will be not any stats.

About enchantment rates we hadn't any report or suggestions.

Thank you for your suggestions and hope to see you in game!

Well now forum registration is without confirmation emails. 

That's why beta was there . People reported some bugs and all of them are now fixed

We informed our players about dynasty + items that in beta circle there will be not any stats.

About enchantment rates we hadn't any report or suggestions.

Thank you for your suggestions and hope to see you in game!

Understood.

I will check forum.

What about dyna bow? If i good remember it didnt had a focus SA, will we be able to reach max crit rate w/o it? Cuz i dont wanna waste hard farmed adena on weap that will be not as good as normal S grade, just overenchanted.

What about dyna bow? If i good remember it didnt had a focus SA, will we be able to reach max crit rate w/o it? Cuz i dont wanna waste hard farmed adena on weap that will be not as good as normal S grade, just overenchanted.

All special abilities from normal s weapons have been implemented in dynasty weapons.

You are wrong. Dyna bow always had SA focus.

Dyna bow is useless vs mages, who have dyna mace + acumen.

Most bugged server ever, first of there is friendly fire with aoe, second of all you dont get adenas when you kill people, i had like 150 pvps and only 53 adena, and then the epic one, if you restart you lose all your adenas :))

I literally wasted 40 min of my life on that server and im out.

Edited by papa123