high five [L2Off] L2 Acme

Jovial

Go play servers where you play agains people in +25 then.

Our shop has only +0 items and top weapons done even have augment.

You can craft moirai and vorpal is not in donate shop anymore also its droppable at raid. also people started doing raids. if you dont give a chance to a server that dont mean is lame.

Pay2win server with 10 online players.gl failer

• 4 weeks later...

Mate do you want 1000 players in 1 day? the server is young. and its here to stay. 

I never saw a server to succeed whenever the starting online is so low , the reasoning is bad advertisement / no cps cared to play on your server anyway 1 month server low popularity you will think otherwise "its here  to stay"

Im playing private servers for more years than your age so don't waste money on keeping the server open close it and open it again after proper preparation/advertisement.

I never saw a server to succeed whenever the starting online is so low , the reasoning is bad advertisement / no cps cared to play on your server anyway 1 month server low popularity you will think otherwise "its here  to stay"

Im playing private servers for more years than your age so don't waste money on keeping the server open close it and open it again after proper preparation/advertisement.

i'm not playng acme so i'm not defending it for a reason

server's as you describe are the one that open with big online and when counter start to lower down they just re-open it

until the community will be so retarded to start over every month l2 private world will be dead every day more

I have advertised on every single l2top. Also i have paid about 500-600$ in  advertising banners etc. the only problem is that people like l2j servers more nowdays for some reason i dont understand...  i saw one guy the other day saying... oh... why i cant have 40+ buffs slots and then left basicly for no reason.

And I'm 27.  so.. no you have not played this game for longer than i lived. and i have more time on this forum than you aswell.

Edited by Jovial