L2Era= L2Destiny,dragon,lionna?

no chance to talk with 15 years old kid.

Gl losing time-money in talesky boy

according to him so far situation looks like this :

1. You either play on era or tales BUT both are 2 weeks servers who will fail

2. Play on tales cuz somehow "no donation" implies that there wont be hidden donations to friends etc - LMAO and its better to pay 4 euro than to pay nothing

?????

no chance to talk with 15 years old kid.

Gl losing time-money in talesky boy

ok what to lose 3.9E ?? and always i play in all vercetti server and you have brain of 12 years old kid i lose my time to speak with you 

thats reason why they add "olf celestial" to donate agu

;D ;D since ppl forget fraps with olf , so there was drama so their added olf celestial to donate 

thats reason why they add "olf celestial" to donate agu

;D ;D since ppl forget fraps with olf , so there was drama so their added olf celestial to donate

Dude its a game ofc gm frands will get extra items

l2destiny as server what  offer you?

1)We always try block bot ( we are the only server who did it first, then tales start to copy us but he fail on it)

2)Achylek speaking for life of server when our destiny of last summer & then lionna of October hold minimum 6months ( join their facebook go back to history

and see it with your eyes.

3)About big clans items offers etc stories coming from l2saga dogs-tales who cry because we total killed them there are no proofs of it that we give something

to anybody actually the only thing that we offer is premium account & clan lvl ( when server is already been longer than 3-4weeks & we try bring few ppl if u think that this is corruption u are just braindead.

4)We are the only server who offer full olympiad & pvp  activity,big online ( for sure first days & we doing our best to keep it on more time with wasting money proofs(Hopzone banners & other l2forums and more and check prices if u think that they are cheap)

5)We have Big clans always pvping because they know that we are the only decent server on h5

Ok now about Server Life

What more can we do when ppl changing servers like this? At first lionna and destiny we were lucky because we had clans who played for long time.Now for real i dont know what more we can do,at last destiny we made new events, we add 3v3 event and domination zone and we do our best to bring new things 

that wont bug our server,we block adrenaline and we make "server harder in order to be more long term" the server has perfect economy join now and see after 2months donation coins price 70kk , economy is perfect .We didnt add elegia even if we know that server is dieng join and see donation store no elegia no bzaken, no AQ nothing at all and we just sell coins. 

Its easy judging gms/admins but for l2destiny its not our fault we did everything that we could we had bad luck and bad timing 

because end of may-start of june its DEAD days for l2 because of Exams,highschools semesters , also after our opening eglobal opened and  even if it was dead ppl need 1 month to understand that  a low rate its dead.

This forum is full of retards, trolls & dogs such us hardi(who was advertising nemesis-saga) , achylek aka tales boy + other trolls or fail wannabe gms/admins

Atm on h5 midrates there are 

-Tales that all we know pointless to speak more ( he say he dont care for money and he remove all stat talisman and he add hero cloak with all-stat tali effects(400dc) so he wont lose anything just to trick players.

-Apocalyps who selling files to everybody & opening server with full of bugs and 0 investment and opening always after us just to steal few ppl.

-Saga-Nemesis & i dont know what else name they did basically these guys are maybe the worst sh1t because they play the good guys

when they open in 1month 2 servers just to take online players from our servers and now selling files so everybody will open server in order to fuck up

community.They make players gms like westpanic clan leader etc

-And last option is us we are not perfect ofc ,but for sure we are the best team on h5 mid rates  we dont care for the "eyes" because we invest money in our projects in other ways its your choice if u want a nice alt b or top design or more players.

Trolls & achylek(special category of dog-retard)  says that we care only for money and we close servers and open new

-Tell me one admin who open server for free or no donation even official its most pay2win .

We are the First server who REMOVED OLF , TALISMANS dogs of tales speaking about tales was holding 3months :o its a true fact but he had 10 more

core items in donation store than us , just an example imagine how many days u need to farm/bot or w/e for olf+10 and talismans or BETTER imagine about

Donate for them when a player waste alot of money in one server he thinks twice to leave.

We closing servers ?? all our servers closed after online droped lower to 50ppl , for example l2dragon was online  1 month with 90 ppl because we respect ppl

who waste money even in start and even if server dont make money because of low online.

For the retards who post fake ss etc just to slam you on your face http://prntscr.com/fk8dkh one guy without SA on weapon with actually

sh1t gear he has olf? for real who u try to convince and because i have seen all photo of this , this guy got ban on our server bcoz

server was dieng and he try sell his account and we banned the main acc . Then he log his box and did this with tateosian jewels etc

and now u cut the photo:) weapon no sa still u should cut this too

I m speaking with arguments not trash-talk , so after all who is better?

Edited by Forlan

1)We always try block bot ( we are the only server who did it first, then tales start to copy us but he fail on it)

2)Achylek speaking for life of server when our destiny of last summer & then lionna of October hold minimum 6months ( join their facebook go back to history

3)About big clans items offers etc stories coming from l2saga dogs-tales who cry because we total killed them there are no proofs of it that we give something

to anybody actually the only thing that we offer is premium account & clan lvl ( when server is already been longer than 3-4weeks & we try bring few ppl if u think that this is corruption u are just braindead.

4)We are the only server who offer full olympiad & pvp  activity,big online ( for sure first days & we doing our best to keep it on more time with wasting money proofs(Hopzone banners & other l2forums and more and check prices if u think that they are cheap)

5)We have Big clans always pvping because they know that we are the only decent server on h5

Ok now about Server Life

What more can we do when ppl changing servers like this? At first lionna and destiny we were lucky because we had clans who played for long time.Now for real i dont know what more we can do,at last destiny we made new events, we add 3v3 event and domination zone and we do our best to bring new things 

that wont bug our server,we block adrenaline and we make "server harder in order to be more long term" the server has perfect economy join now and see after 2months donation coins price 70kk , economy is perfect .We didnt add elegia even if we know that server is dieng join and see donation store no elegia no bzaken, no AQ nothing at all and we just sell coins. 

Its easy judging gms/admins but for l2destiny its not our fault we did everything that we could we had bad luck and bad timing 

because end of may-start of june its DEAD days for l2 because of Exams,highschools semesters , also after our opening eglobal opened and  even if it was dead ppl need 1 month to understand that  a low rate its dead.

This forum is full of retards, trolls & dogs such us hardi(who was advertising nemesis-saga) , achylek aka tales boy + other trolls or fail wannabe gms/admins

-Tales that all we know pointless to speak more ( he say he dont care for money and he remove all stat talisman and he add hero cloak with all-stat tali effects(400dc) so he wont lose anything just to trick players.

-Apocalyps who selling files to everybody & opening server with full of bugs and 0 investment and opening always after us just to steal few ppl.

-Saga-Nemesis & i dont know what else name they did basically these guys are maybe the worst sh1t because they play the good guys

when they open in 1month 2 servers just to take online players from our servers and now selling files so everybody will open server in order to fuck up

-And last option is us we are not perfect ofc ,but for sure we are the best team on h5 mid rates  we dont care for the "eyes" because we invest money in our projects in other ways its your choice if u want a nice alt b or top design or more players.

Trolls & achylek(special category of dog-retard)  says that we care only for money and we close servers and open new

-Tell me one admin who open server for free or no donation even official its most pay2win .

We are the First server who REMOVED OLF , TALISMANS dogs of tales speaking about tales was holding 3months :o its a true fact but he had 10 more

core items in donation store than us , just an example imagine how many days u need to farm/bot or w/e for olf+10 and talismans or BETTER imagine about

Donate for them when a player waste alot of money in one server he thinks twice to leave.

We closing servers ?? all our servers closed after online droped lower to 50ppl , for example l2dragon was online  1 month with 90 ppl because we respect ppl

who waste money even in start and even if server dont make money because of low online.

For the retards who post fake ss etc just to slam you on your face http://prntscr.com/fk8dkh one guy without SA on weapon with actually

sh1t gear he has olf? for real who u try to convince and because i have seen all photo of this , this guy got ban on our server bcoz

server was dieng and he try sell his account and we banned the main acc . Then he log his box and did this with tateosian jewels etc

nice storka,

but noone care, i have proofs about how mouse is corrupted, so  lets  try write another storku

np? i can upload more videos

Edited by AchYlek

Ok now about Server Life

man you are a big lier