L2Era= L2Destiny,dragon,lionna?

so basically all serbers are dead after 2 weeks - then why pay to play in tales for 2 weeks if you can f2p in era ? XD

since no boters, better team play (not alone tezza etc) better economy,  not rusians spam bots, just clear l2

since no boters, better team play (not alone tezza etc) better economy, not rusians spam bots, just clear l2

you can bot but just with 1 char, better team play? pls its the same, better economy? idk gonna se it

you can bot but just with 1 char, better team play? pls its the same, better economy? idk gonna se it

if its f2p , you will log 9 boxes and alone tezza, auction wil be full of vorpals in 1 week, now it will take more time since ppl  wont go alone tezza

ya you can bot with 1 char, but you will be banned or jailed and what now?  you need pay 4e for next acc + main char unban , gl ?

Edited by AchYlek

if its f2p , you will log 9 boxes and alone tezza, auction wil be full of vorpals in 1 week, now it will take more time since ppl wont go alone tezza

ya you can bot with 1 char, but you will be banned or jailed and what now? you need pay 4e for next acc + main char unban , gl ?

destiny have clients limit like all servers, and no all ppl can bypass it

and pls, u need be so retarded for get banned in tales for bot with 1 char

Edited by Anitah

destiny have clients limit like all servers, and no all ppl can bypass it

and pls, u need be so retarded for get banned in tales for bot with 1 char

every russian boter can make unlimited windows + there at mxc ppl selling things for unlimited boxes also

or  you will tell your friend "please log me 4 boxes me need tezza"  and after enter you will disconent them, like we did with adidas, after he was killing tezza alone + box sos and ape and healer

who care about 1 char bot ;D since with 1 char you can farm max fog / gc  and someshity location, still you will need pay 4e more for next acc

w/e i will be good boy, when era will open i will share how make unlimited boxes )

Edited by AchYlek

every russian boter can make unlimited windows + there at mxc ppl selling things for unlimited boxes also

or you will tell your friend "please log me 4 boxes me need tezza" and after enter you will disconent them, like we did with adidas, after he was killing tezza alone + box sos and ape and healer

who care about 1 char bot ;D since with 1 char you can farm max fog / gc and someshity location, still you will need pay 4e more for next acc

w/e i will be good boy, when era will open i will share how make unlimited boxes )

with 1 char u can bot in gem dragons, its not like soa but u can sell stones/gc, or in anomyc foundry. So canbbuy found set in few days.

So stop lie pls and remove this "100% antibot for first time in a private server" from tales web, stalonky dont stop lie?

Edited by Anitah

with 1 char u can bot in gem dragons, its not like soa but u can sell stones/gc, or in anomyc foundry. So canbbuy found set in few days.

So stop lie pls and remove this "100% antibot for first time in a private server" from tales web, stalonky dont stop lie

so u want tell me its worth pay 22 euro for boting at tales? ;D

also gem dragons / anomic full of ppl will report you or will say gm to check you, easy find if its bot or no

so u want tell me its worth pay 22 euro for boting at tales? ;D

also gem dragons / anomic full of ppl will report you or will say gm to check you, easy find if its bot or no

22 euros?

You need 1 client adre key = 4-5 euros, and 1 acc = 3,9 euros since u can have main char + bot char in same acc or just make subclasses.

And how check if u are bot? You can put delay for select mob for 1-2-3+ segs, u can make script for hit and run char like if u play manually, auto captcha, etc.., cmon probably u too have all this scripts / bot settings.

Obv if u bot 24-7 u will ge banned in 2 days max, but u can use script for relogg char, go city for 1-2h and go farm again, exit game if gm is online... pls Or you can stay in front of pc playing lol or another game, watching movie...

Edited by Anitah

22 euros?

You need 1 client adre key = 4-5 euros, and 1 acc = 3,9 euros.

And how check if u are bot? You can put delay for select mob for 1-2-3+ segs, u can make script for hit and run char like if u play manually, auto captcha, etc.., cmon probably u too have all this scripts / bot settings.

Obv if u bot 24-7 u will ge banned in 2 days max, but u can use script for relogg char, go city for 1-2h and go farm again, exit game of is gm online... pls Or you can stay in front of pc playing lol or another game, watching movie...

idk how much cost key adr ;D i though 14e w/e, still you will  need more than 1 acc

ofc its easy, if your char doing till same things over 1 h, you can check it ;D seems like you never was gm

and gm will be online 24/7 even at afk mode, gl with your offline script ;D

so with your script, you will have equip in 2 weeks maybe.. or more ;D

so by your logic,  full bot parties at era > 1 bot tales ;D ;D np , your brain is rly dead like i saw yesterday at tales forum

Edited by AchYlek

idk how much cost key adr ;D i though 14e w/e, still you will need more than 1 acc

ofc its easy, if your char doing till same things over 1 h, you can check it ;D seems like you never was gm

and gm will be online 24/7 even at afk mode, gl with your offline script ;D

so with your script, you will have equip in 2 weeks maybe.. or more ;D

tales gm are more brainless than me so nvm

max 1 week for have good weapon, jewels, etc... maybe u need bit more days for be full element

But obv u can do tezzas, freya, zaken too, no only botting all day xd

Is better 1 full pt bots? yes, but we can be full easy too with just 1 char

Edited by Anitah

tales gm are more brainless than me so nvm

max 1 week for have good weapon, jewels, etc... maybe u need bit more days for be full element

But obv u can do tezzas, freya, zaken too, no only botting all day xd

Is better 1 full pt bots? yes, but we can be full easy too with just 1 char

trust me tales gm now care about serber not like before

1 week maybe for acu gun, vesper set, vesper jawels , not 120 set / vorpal set / mid gun with sa

with full pt of bots, you have this after 1 day... maybe not even 12h

idk its no point talk with braindead guy, still tales will be 100% better protected than all server. maybe its not 100% like he said, but still its 90% atleast

Edited by AchYlek

trust me tales gm now care about serber not like before

1 week maybe for acu gun, vesper set, vesper jawels , not 120 set / vorpal set / mid gun with sa

with full pt of bots, you have this after 1 day... maybe not even 12h

idk its no point talk with braindead guy, still tales will be 100% better protected than all server. maybe its not 100% like he said, but still its 90% atleast

u can talk with braindead guys, just look at me im doing the same with you.

And tales is the better protected server cause u cant bot with more than 1 char? pls xd

Servers with adrenaline blocked are the best protected since 90+% of players dont know other programs for bot. Just any russian, etc...

u can talk with braindead guys, just look at me im doing the same with you.

And tales is the better protected server cause u cant bot with more than 1 char? pls xd

Servers with adrenaline blocked are the best protected since 90+% of players dont know other programs for bot. Just any russian, etc...

tell me any server with blocked adr ;D even destiny after 1 week was alowed bot with adr

better server with 1 bot than server with flood of bots at soa ;D and mucho adena sellers / itemka sellers

adr block work just for few days, after they get money what they want so they alow adr for more profit again ;D since ppl start buy keys

tell me any server with blocked adr ;D even destiny after 1 week was alowed bot with adr

better server with 1 bot than server with flood of bots at soa ;D and mucho adena sellers / itemka sellers

adr block work just for few days, after they get money what they want so they alow adr for more profit again ;D since ppl start buy keys

block it for 1-2 weeks its all what u need, all will leave after this time xd

and destiny blocked it a bit more time

Edited by Anitah

block it for 1-2 weeks its all what u need, all will leave after this time xd

and destiny blocked it a bit more time

first destiny had deal with adr dev aka "we give u adenka for sell, we ban all adena sellers , you mucho profit from that"

now not even 1 week blocked

also tales got blocked interface about when you see enemy skills etc..

Edited by AchYlek