New L2Tales Pay For Play

• 2 weeks later...

ye, averia staff have more brain :D

Stalonski > Averia, at least he isn't using sex-selling.

Anyway I don't believe the one-time payment P2P without donations for a simple logical reason - as it stands, people would just pay 3.8€ at start and would never pay a single dime again. What motivation would Stalonsko have to keep the server running for more than 2 months? He would get few k's at the start but then it would make the server lossy and he would still have to work on bugs and stuff. And you're telling me he would keep the server for many years to come with basically zero profit and no hidden Skype donations just because he's such a honorable and well-rounded guy? I'm getting none of that.

Stalonski > Averia, at least he isn't using sex-selling.

Anyway I don't believe the one-time payment P2P without donations for a simple logical reason - as it stands, people would just pay 3.8€ at start and would never pay a single dime again. What motivation would Stalonsko have to keep the server running for more than 2 months? He would get few k's at the start but then it would make the server lossy and he would still have to work on bugs and stuff. And you're telling me he would keep the server for many years to come with basically zero profit and no hidden Skype donations just because he's such a honorable and well-rounded guy? I'm getting none of that.

he making it just for fun, he dont need money anymore 

Edited by AchYlek

he making it just for fun, he dont need money anymore 

Then why the 3.8€ entrance? He could just say "fk it, lets make one server just for fun with no donate".

Also there's no such thing as 'not needing money anymore' in this world.

Then why the 3.8€ entrance? He could just say "fk it, lets make one server just for fun with no donate".

Also there's no such thing as 'not needing money anymore' in this world.

you know he need some $$ for hosting, ddos etc... so its like he making for free