Cheat In A Text Game.

Hi,i would like to ask for your help.

I am in the need of hacking/cheating in a game.But the problem is that it is text based i think,or server sided something like this and is playable through browser.

I need to find a way to duplicate some coins/money for my player.

I tried searching though the net but i didn't find anything usefull that can be used on text based games.

As i know,the game is not working well,has some problems in some features,and an update will come soon,so i need to find something fast.

Don't Tell me About Cheat Engine,it's not a flash game,so it probably won't work.(Tested)

Except you have a way to make it work for me.

I hope someone could give me advice or a way to do it.I need it as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance boys 'n girlz.

Hi,i would like to ask for your help.

I am in the need of hacking/cheating in a game.But the problem is that it is text based i think,or server sided something like this and is playable through browser.

I need to find a way to duplicate some coins/money for my player.

I tried searching though the net but i didn't find anything usefull that can be used on text based games.

As i know,the game is not working well,has some problems in some features,and an update will come soon,so i need to find something fast.

Don't Tell me About Cheat Engine,it's not a flash game,so it probably won't work.(Tested)

Except you have a way to make it work for me.

I hope someone could give me advice or a way to do it.I need it as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance boys 'n girlz.

There was just 2 way how make duplicate items and it was with process explorer or phx but its fixed long time ago 

Edited by AchYlek

There was just 2 way how make duplicate items and it was with process explorer or phx but its fixed long time ago 

I am talking about text based game,playable through browser,not lineage.