L2.NET Interlude-latest support

mpj123

what im trying to say is that

1. l2.net is a tunnel, you need to make lineage 2 connect to l2.net, the connection is then tunneled to the server.

2. You aren't doing that

3. You need to read up on the guides :|

• 2 weeks later...

hello I am a problem l2net I tried to create a place to give assist me but when using flash aura from him Archmage automatically attack on me why me? potion hand how they make it work? but soulshot ? me and help me please and someone else is not something I do when the trade with someone?

well help me to play with a ravine and a bishop Walker into l2net but do not know what hell is attacking me for Walker on me that are playing with archmage aura when using flash and when the bishop uses great group heal what can I do?

the best is because I l2net il folosesc bishopu to get my heal when I get a little life, otherwise assist to give you more than you give pk, otherwise ss restu mana potion and item is ok, why tell me harry up here l2net is another new version and hope to appear more quickly, when it appear? sorry for my English