• 2 weeks later...

i get a critical error,if i start the client up with loaderct1 :s

can someone help me?

2009.9.15 14:35:35
CPU : AuthenticAMD  AMD Duron(tm)  @ 1350 MHz 2047MB RAM
Video : No Video
PosCode : LS1(83) 0:0:0 1/0 [448]

General protection fault!

History: FFileManagerWindows::CreateFileReader <- appLoadFileToString <- FConfigFile::Read <- FConfigCacheIni::Find <- FConfigCacheIni::GetString <- UObject::LoadConfig <- (PlayerController None) <- UClass::Serialize <- (Class Engine.PlayerController) <- LoadObject <- (Class Engine.PlayerController 147845==147845/2759340 140745 7100) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class Engine.erty Engine.PlayerController.SetWeaponHand.S NULL) <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine

hello, some news about Frintezza Protection? some'1 know how to " bypass " it ? :]

I was searching about that too, I guess the answer is in that topic about nophx.dll but you need 250 post to view it :/

I don't know why but I always get this when I try to login with l2net

01:47:52 :[loaded interface

01:47:54 :[Hello Usuario!

01:47:54 :[use of this program is only allowed if the included EULA.txt is accepted.

01:47:54 :[Motivation for development comes only through your donation! Click "Help" -> "Donate" to make your donation today!

01:47:54 :[Thank you for your help, and happy botting!

01:48:14 :[loaded saved server list

01:48:14 :[loaded saved blowfish list

01:48:33 :[starting login Process

01:48:33 :[bot -> loginserver : opening

01:48:53 :[ERROR: crash: OOG Login thread

The best I got was when I putted the IP from the server instead of the login list:

01:45:10 :[loaded interface

01:45:18 :[Hello Usuario!

01:45:18 :[use of this program is only allowed if the included EULA.txt is accepted.

01:45:18 :[Motivation for development comes only through your donation! Click "Help" -> "Donate" to make your donation today!

01:45:18 :[Thank you for your help, and happy botting!

01:45:26 :[loaded saved server list

01:45:26 :[loaded saved blowfish list

01:45:55 :[starting login Process

01:45:55 :[bot -> loginserver : opening

01:45:58 :[bot -> loginserver : connected

I am trying to login in frintezza, there are 4 servers there all of them are interlude the one I am trying to login is HB so what protocol should I use?

• 2 weeks later...

I was searching about that too, I guess the answer is in that topic about nophx.dll but you need 250 post to view it :/

No, its Not a " Nophx " ( nophx.dll ) protection, there are some like that but in ( Fire.dll ) [ its allow you'r to log-in , but it sends some packets, to server and about some times [ 4-5 Dc, you'r are jailled 4 ever. ] With. NoPHX.dll Protection you'r are not allow to connect with the server.  [ Protection with Nophx.dll - you'r can delete ( bypass :P )  it with " LordPE " its a file editor, you'r can edit with that fille ex. Exe, dll etc, all protection in l2 its dll  so .... lets you'r try. xD ]

And about frintezza, some'1 know How to hell run bot there? or its a ultra Pro Uber Hyper Protection .? : P

( everything what make a ppl, can be destroyed with ppl ) so.... no'1 know ? :S   [ i really dont have any idea ;s , yea- i'm not programer and i dont have to know how to hell do it.  : P, but i thing if not a Themida fille protection, some'1 can do this, but now with the PRotection ( Fire.dll - are protected with a " Themida" ( because that some Av tell's you, the file are with some Virusses etc ;s " , if you'r wanna know some about themida  - read alot in a wikipedia.  If some'1 here thing I'm Wrong , - i can be wrong because i'm a gamer, not a programer. everything what i write its only my litle thing. Tks for reading my Reply

[ MTi ]