Interlude Or H5? 2K17

Nasif

What do you prefer?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude Or H5?

• Interlude
    • H5

IL

why?tell us about it.give us smth t believe this,whats your point?its shorter,less classes and requires lot of less skill in overall as a player to play a class,and only 3-4classeis for oly Edited by WhiteChocolate

Playing the same shit cause people like F1 server, too noob to evolve.

They also like seeing the same content every fucking day, no wonder server last never more than a month "do something, repeat"

Playing the same shit cause people like F1 server, too noob to evolve.

They also like seeing the same content every fucking day, no wonder server last never more than a month "do something, repeat"

they dont even last one week.and everyone is archer with dm aug on pvp and mages for low,mid servers..no different classes on pvp etc and short enought to play bore and search another server

Pls dont compare this:

With interlude olys in this shit stadium

il stadium like coloseo old rome :D. nice sws :D

Edited by WhiteChocolate

I see the video, my god... i don't like really. Kamael, new skills, new items, nop... not is for me... i compared h5 with MU really

Only please don't say in interlude only press f1, i use more F letters with my oly classes than sws h5

only one question...

U take 100+ points in oly? interlude.

How much times u take hero in c6? 

Remember GOOD server, not sh1ts

Edited by Nasif

I see the video, my god... i don't like really. Kamael, new skills, new items, nop... not is for me... i compared h5 with MU really

Only please don't say in interlude only press f1, i use more F letters with my oly classes than sws h5

only one question...

U take 100+ points in oly? interlude.

How much times u take hero in c6? 

Remember GOOD server, not sh1ts

i like ppl who never play h5 and talking about its shit etc

i was playing interlude 3years, i  was talking about h5 is shit etc also, but when i jointed it, its  1000x better than interlude

i was hero almost at every interlude sebers with cardi / prophet , most bored olly as fuck, just mana burn and after enemy can just watch how u using nukes,

at h5  when enemy is out of mana, he still can win that match, its mucho different,...

Edited by AchYlek