Interlude Or H5? 2K17

Nasif

What do you prefer?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude Or H5?

• Interlude
    • H5

hah

i don't play much l2 dmg, but i have x2 hero. (eva saint and hk)

Good for you achykec, u play all servers nolifer.. (and for sure u dont are good player!!!, look your nick, pathetic)

it's ok guys, if u don't like il dont comment more.

I vote for interlude, 34 peoples vote for this... so is all for me, c6 no dead (for me) better than h5.

GOOD BYE!

hah

Good for you achykec, u play all servers nolifer.. (and for sure u dont are good player!!!, look your nick, pathetic)

I vote for interlude, 34 peoples vote for this... so is all for me, c6 no dead (for me) better than h5.

GOOD BYE!

your brain should be mucho dead ;D  if u thing about nicks "me gut nick me mucho  gut ingame also"

im was boting till start of 2k16 at every mid rate of h5

but w/e  show me how u can organize clans like this ;)

hah

GOOD BYE!

lol your logic.more people will vote tho,yet you still dont tell us factz why you prefer,you just prefer for no reason,and this happens bcoz no skillz probably to go further than il,since further than il require way more things to do to be a good player

hah

GOOD BYE!

dude, you have 12 years old maybe? seems like it

bad answer... i have 17 years old. and you? 30?... go work nolifer

amazing how can talk much to players who play big serbers ut yet you no play h5 bcoz cant learn skillz or talismans effects,and think you professionals..

amazing how can talk much to players who play big serbers ut yet you no play h5 bcoz cant learn skillz or talismans effects,and think you professionals..

OH

Edited by Nasif

that guy need even write signature about his nick :D 

bsc ingame noone know who is he 

that guy need even write signature about his nick :D

bsc ingame noone know who is he 

true me friend,and this happened to il serbers he play,imagine if he played populated h5,not only wouldn't know him but also not eben see him in game