Script Manager

Protein

Question

hi guys, I have try add this Merchant and later I see that is for Frozen... I removed all again but still error on Script Manager :(

I use aCis Project.

this Code: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/206672-interlude-custom-merchant-item-market/

this error on Gamerserver console: ScriptManager: Error loading "scripts.xml" file, java.lang.NullPointerException

Please help me to fix this error, thanks!

Edited by Protein

8 answers to this question

What about scripts.xml

Did you add it in right way ?

Yes is there gameserver/data/xml

I think something with my java is now broken.

Becouse when I start fresh compiled pack, same error... Dont know why -.-

You probably messed up scripts.xml, use basic version. Also use a SVN to easily revert what you edit.

I tryed to use basic scripts.xml but still same error, as I told, also completly fresh pack same error... What can be the mistake? Is not clue for me :(

Maybe reinstall java?

Reinstalling Java won't do anything, it's a matter between ScriptManager and scripts.xml, the only thing which can produce a NPE would be a missing script while it exists on scripts.xml or an invalid script.

Search the scriptmanager error on try/catch and add e.printStackTrace(); or read directly logs if you got detailed logs here.

I tryed to use basic scripts.xml but still same error, as I told, also completly fresh pack same error... What can be the mistake? Is not clue for me :(

Maybe reinstall java?

What about to put here a photo from the error?

Error is fixed.

-Had nothing with Merchant code to do.

-Reason was a other thing, Script get error at Core.... later I remeber that I change something on Core, becouse I set Core, Zaken and Scarlet van Halisha as L2RaidBoss becouse they have some problems in ai from aCis Project.

I set back all thinks now and error is gone...

Thanks all for help!!

Topic can be Lock.

You have to close your scripts where you put L2RaidBoss type

<!-- here the script -->

Much exambles there check them and so it :D