Deep Web

Bearus

So do it, what u wanna know?

All that shit is legal i mean using it?  my friend used it and i saw some paypal account for sale in very cheap prices its really works?  i mean it looks like u can make easy money this way, but im sure its not right. ?

ps i want to know few things if anybody can explain how it works.

Edited by MK Arigato

All that shit is legal i mean using it?  my friend used it and i saw some paypal account for sale in very cheap prices its really works?  i mean it looks like u can make easy money this way, but im sure its not right. ?

ps i want to know few things if anybody can explain how it works.

I wouldn't trust anyone on this part of web. They cannot  provide you valid proofs of what they will give you. 

In most of case's is pure scam and you will end up crying for your money since you will not be able to track them down, or report them.

No one will give you "easy money" unless you worth them. This new trend reminds me of "Fixed matches" business or the E-Books of 2000$ a week method.

Why would ever someone with brain would sell something for 50$ while he can make thousands using it?

DO NOT TRUST anyone here and be careful what you download

Believe it or not, its a trend nowadays. 

Most greek youtuber's made a video, explaining why you should not enter, with information they found on web/google about it, while they know nothing on the subject.

However the results was the opposite, imagine that the greek utube community has an average age of 10-17, and believed that entering deep web makes you somehow hacker, or super ninja computer anarchy.

Deep web, have nothing to offer to people with brain.

I wouldn't trust anyone on this part of web. They cannot  provide you valid proofs of what they will give you. 

In most of case's is pure scam and you will end up crying for your money since you will not be able to track them down, or report them.

No one will give you "easy money" unless you worth them. This new trend reminds me of "Fixed matches" business or the E-Books of 2000$ a week method.

Why would ever someone with brain would sell something for 50$ while he can make thousands using it?

DO NOT TRUST anyone here and be careful what you download

Alright Thanks you brother!

I just found out this deep web i've never heard about it before, and i'm so curious to find out whats in it.

I also read that it has some real sick content in it, they are not ok they sick in their minds for money and about to some crazy stuff.. 

Like this dasis destruction if u ever heard about it. 

omg man really i can't belive u can pay for live streaming torture that will end up in death how can people pleasure them selfs this way?

we are living in a very sick world!

Hello guys ! i  know about deep web actually its a part of the World Wide Web that is not discoverable by means of standard search engines, including password-protected or dynamic pages and encrypted networks."the biggest weakness of the Deep Web is also its greatest strength: it's really hard to find anything". I hope you understood a little bit about deep web .

Thank you ^-^