Authority

owner "markwil" or however is called is a scammer,do not even try it.

*i do not talk about authority or anyone else.

Markwil is no longed in the administration team. When he opened x25 I was interested of buying this and few weeks ago I successfully bought the domain, hosting, files and so on. For me wasn't a scammer or how you call him.

What interesting features? What stable community?

I think this server failed like 3 times? The think the reason why server failed last time was really funny: I'm sorry, but admin is not responding.

This server was only opened once, x25, let me share to you some feedbacks from players. 

http://prntscr.com/e3zmda

http://prntscr.com/e3znd2

Markwil is no longed in the administration team. When he opened x25 I was interested of buying this and few weeks ago I successfully bought the domain, hosting, files and so on. For me wasn't a scammer or how you call him.

This server was only opened once, x25, let me share to you some feedbacks from players. 

http://prntscr.com/e3zmda

http://prntscr.com/e3znd2

stop that lies,i still see that scammer in the forum and i know the server owner is this scammer markwil-wildcard,non trusted project for sure.

Good luck mate, chears ! :D

Thx you buddy we are wating you on GO :D 

nice project. Any photo of ecliptic armors and weapons?

We are working on them to finish some diferent stuff let's let it like a surprise we will post them here on this topic soon ;)

its opened twice i think,not once,it was low rates and many corrupt while it had like 20-30 on if i remember correctly,we xped execution grounds and one player with db +6 killed us..On first servebidor low rated,not 25x.Anyway since owenrship changed we miught expect better results.

its opened twice i think,not once,it was low rates and many corrupt while it had like 20-30 on if i remember correctly,we xped execution grounds and one player with db +6 killed us..On first servebidor low rated,not 25x.Anyway since owenrship changed we miught expect better results.

yes sir we will do our better to delete this corrupt adm's from team and from server to do a good balanced server with nice gameplay :)

Edited by Authority

like you ever played l2ecliptic on your life i wont start posting now thngs about you

like you ever played l2ecliptic on your life i wont start posting now thngs about you

we played ecliptic with no buffer low rates no x25 admin WildCard and gms Lagertha and at the end who the fuck are you?What you post is pure spam and you don't even get punished. If you dont know me dont speak me.Serbidor low rates was corrupted end of discussion.

we played ecliptic with no buffer low rates no x25 admin WildCard and gms Lagertha and at the end who the fuck are you?What you post is pure spam and you don't even get punished. If you dont know me dont speak me.Serbidor low rates was corrupted end of discussion.

From what Markell told me: "on x25 server one GM gave items on his character but he got banned and kicked from the team and all items was destroyed".

On this server will be only Event Gamemasters, nobody will have acces to create items. Every GM will receive only restricted items and event items. Every action made by GM will be monitor used outside the game.

We are waiting for everyone on our forum to give his suggestion and share with us opinions.

1st server my friend was gm.He destroyed it and it's admin banned him after like 1week.Then x100 opened and failed.Once a fail,always a fail.

1st server my friend was gm.He destroyed it and it's admin banned him after like 1week.Then x100 opened and failed.Once a fail,always a fail.

Hater and spammer you have it all soon :) anyway if you dont know anything about my plans keep your spamm up out from here   :dat:

I think you have this on your Keyboard not normal ''ENTER'' 

spam.jpg

x100 was never opened because admin ignored server start lol

x25 was good but low online killed the server. 

That x100 we are working on it so hard we don't open because we had some serious problems .. Anyway i know x25 was so good but low advertiments but now we will focus all thx :)