Startup System Opinion..

There is litterally nothing in that system, beside HTML :D

What else you need for startup? Delivery pizzas in your printer? a girl for massage in your pvp time? 

PS: I do not play l2 anymore, I do not play pvp servers, and I do not even like any startup system.. I just made it for sell if any one buy it. Who cares after all.

Edited by 'Baggos'

Apparently you :D

I don't.. Really. I answer to Tryskell because he gave 2-5 minutes time to answer in my request for opinion. He said about playerMemo, I didn't use playerMemo in the past, so he help me with an idea for more actions include this one. So, I feel that I owe him an answer..

And for the facts, I hope you're not angry with me for no reason.. I would like to hear your problem in pm. You came to my forum and you know, you said something personal..(I'm not talking about today, you answered with your opinions. Positive or negative, does no matter.)

I try to be polite all those years in this forum. It is just a forum, I will never meet you or something, but we are not animals.