really good server good h5 files no custom balance shits like aeron 

if gm will not make ninja updates its gonna be really good pvp server

yeah tales files everywhere fack this sh1t

Thank you for your positive feedbacks, we are working 24/7 to fix anything that doesn't work properly in order to provide a playable server to the Lineage 2 community. 

Check our recent updates and changelog: http://l2fortuna.com

DON'T FORGET! On our first sieges winners of Aden & Rune Castle will receive Donation Coins as a reward!

Alright fellas! The BETA period is over! Tonight, our server will be live! 

Thank you to everyone who participated during the BETA mode.

Download our patch: 

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Server's Grand Opening: February 3, 2017 - 20:00 +2 GMT 

See you there!

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2FORTUNA IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES 

CURRENT SINS: 0 

1. "Welcome to Lineage II Fortuna - Private server. Our purpose is to provide a clean and balanced server based on our gaming experience through the years. Our staff, based on experienced former players and a strongly motivated owners are here to provide the best possible game experience to players", the introduction of the server is mainstream and boring kinda like companies logo in x-men series. Just get to the features already. (+2)

2. "Our purpose is to provide a clean and balanced server", every server ever. (+1)

3. Also "Balanced", this is our final key. Server Ex-Machina i guess? (+1)

4. "We are pleased", owner and every server owner is refering to the audience as if he is a big company in first plural. (+1)

5. Low rate drops with high rate experience. Seem more legit than Trumb's hair. (+1)

6. "Server Rates" is displayed in yellow colour but other titles in orange. I guess the server rates got a promotion or really admin didn't bother to match it. Too much work i guess? (+1)

7. "Flawless Geodata and Geoengine", owner is addicted to Mortal Kombat. (+1)

8. "Unique Community Board", cause just Community Board is too mainstream for 2017. (+1)

9. Also "Unique", `cliche. (+1)

10. Custom PvP color system, cause owner is a dick toward dogs. (+1)

11. You really explain-describe a killing spree system in 2017? I'm pretty sure if you show an iphone to a 6 years old and try explain him what this device is, he gonna interrupt you and tell you "bitch, did you knew that iphone has anodised aluminium back while galaxy metal alloy?". Same thing happen with us. (+1)

12.  Shift-Click system to view drops. Every feature ever. (+1)

13. Achievement engine. (+1)

14. .whoami voice command. More like you leeched Jackie Chan's movie title, Who Am I (+1)

15. Server's website is more joomla than joomla itself. (+1)

16. When you donate make sure the private message you send to Alkon to be like: "Use as Message Title "Donate", cause is known that my staff read pms only when donate is displayed among the title's words. (+1)

17. Server's website is missing keys, cause why not? (+1)

A TOTAL OF 18 SINS

SENTENCE: Never trust an atom. They make up everything.

pLn70ch.png

Edited by AccessDenied

1. "Welcome to Lineage II Fortuna - Private server. Our purpose is to provide a clean and balanced server based on our gaming experience through the years. Our staff, based on experienced former players and a strongly motivated owners are here to provide the best possible game experience to players", the introduction of the server is mainstream and boring kinda like companies logo in x-men series. Just get to the features already. (+2)

2. "Our purpose is to provide a clean and balanced server", every server ever. (+1)

4. "We are pleased", owner and every server owner is refering to the audience as if he is a big company in first plural. (+1)

5. Low rate drops with high rate experience. Seem more legit than Trumb's hair. (+1)

6. "Server Rates" is displayed in yellow colour but other titles in orange. I guess the server rates got a promotion or really admin didn't bother to match it. Too much work i guess? (+1)

8. "Unique Community Board", cause just Community Board is too mainstream for 2017. (+1)

11. You really explain-describe a killing spree system in 2017? I'm pretty sure if you show an iphone to a 6 years old and try explain him what this device is, he gonna interrupt you and tell you "bitch, did you knew that iphone has anodised aluminium back while galaxy metal alloy?". Same thing happen with us. (+1)

12. Shift-Click system to view drops. Every feature ever. (+1)

14. .whoami voice command. More like you leeched Jackie Chan's movie title, Who Am I (+1)

16. When you donate make sure the private message you send to Alkon to be like: "Use as Message Title "Donate", cause is known that my staff read pms only when donate is displayed among the title's words. (+1)

A TOTAL OF 18 SINS

SENTENCE: Never trust an atom. They make up everything.

pLn70ch.png

.whoiam or .stats is working in all servers so idk what you talking about better show your real photos you fat mokey kid pretending to be girl.

4. "We are pleased", owner and every server owner is refering to the audience as if he is a big company in first plural. (+1)

11. You really explain-describe a killing spree system in 2017? I'm pretty sure if you show an iphone to a 6 years old and try explain him what this device is, he gonna interrupt you and tell you "bitch, did you knew that iphone has anodised aluminium back while galaxy metal alloy?". Same thing happen with us. (+1)

12.  Shift-Click system to view drops. Every feature ever. (+1)

16. When you donate make sure the private message you send to Alkon to be like: "Use as Message Title "Donate", cause is known that my staff read pms only when donate is displayed among the title's words. (+1)

A TOTAL OF 18 SINS

SENTENCE: Never trust an atom. They make up everything.

pLn70ch.png

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for judging my advertisement abilities as well (since you judge our introduction text on the website). Anything about in-game related?