Seems cool , waiting to play on your server ,good luck on your project

Thank you for your comment! Hope you'll have some great fights in our server.

Tbh you could do opening earlier

Also any beta rewards?

I don't think we can launch the server before the given GO date and yes, there will be an award for the BETA participants.

Regards.

Seems like a ordinary mid rate server pack that opens and close every month, but in a higher rates (x1000) with some addons like spree and bla bla...

Some features i like some not, but nothing like Unique you know, those shits have been seen on previous servers tho.

Good luck with it.

You should watch your language sir. Other than that, you are free to test the server out and judge it in time and not just from a preview. If you have any recommendation you are free to join our forums and let us know about it. Your comment is appreciated. 

Also, check our forums for daily updates and for any on going event before the Grand Opening in February 3rd, 2017!

Edited by L2Fortuna.com

2 greek gms.. it smells

Apart that I should be reporting you for racism, cause nationality doesn't define a GM, I'll give you a straight answer.

Yeah, 2 experienced Greek GMs representing the Greek community of the server. Like it or not Greek community in L2 remains big and we try to provide support to any player. GMs have the necessary access to provide support but not items, if that's your concern, corruption is not an issue in our project since our team is dedicated to the server and aims to build a server that will last.

Regards.

that forum tho! it says last 15 min while it keeps everyone online forever..41 registers and guess what? all are online  everyday/all day? 

well i guess i will try it since there is no server this moment and the max enchant looks good

7 hours left till Beta begins. Main topic also updated. 

Announcing the Clan Siege War Event - Win Donation Coins! 

Read more:

http://forum.l2fortuna.com/index.php?/topic/28-the-castle-siege-war/&do=findComment&comment=97

Edited by L2Fortuna.com

Server is now online! The Beta phase has just begun! 

Don't forget, report and get rewarded. For more visit our website: http://l2fortuna.com

See you there!