Wierd Encryption Or?

HyperActive

Question

Hello guys so i have been looking throughout the world wide web for custom items,npcs etc and i found something rather intresting so in an armor i found the armorgrp.dat is encoded with ver 613 now i am not sure what this means and all i found on the internet is that you basicly need the original encrypt tool to decrypt it... is this true? Anybody knows if there is some other decryption tool for this kind of file or should i just delete the armor :P

Meant to write weird :P on the topic :P

Edited by HyperActive

7 answers to this question

It's 413. All you need is a L2FILEEDITOR.

If you have a problem with something, you c/p something similar.

Also give the link or post a photo if you ask for help, noone will smell his fingers and give you the perfect solution.

It's 413. All you need is a L2FILEEDITOR.

If you have a problem with something, you c/p something similar.

Also give the link or post a photo if you ask for help, noone will smell his fingers and give you the perfect solution.

Mate as i said the version of the encryption is 613 https://s28.postimg.org/vqhsglcn1/ver613.png

What items you found :)

Lel what does it matter? Hahahahah

Send the link or the armorgrp.. There is no reason for someone to share the whole armorgrp just for 2 custom armors.

Nevermind just dropped it, it seems that the armors etheria where from a pack called excess what so ever and you can only use them with the whole armorgrp since it is encrypted with 613 which would mean you cannot use anything else... so just dropped and looking for something else :P

Solved pls lock ty.

Nevermind just dropped it, it seems that the armors etheria where from a pack called excess what so ever and you can only use them with the whole armorgrp since it is encrypted with 613 which would mean you cannot use anything else... so just dropped and looking for something else :P

Solved pls lock ty.