Antispam Security System

i was more concerned about game server, even if minimal its still cpu/network overhead and if server starts with huge online it might have impact,

also how fast will this tool block spammers? because as you said it doesn't include delays on msg sending, so i could easily build list of nicks from towns, save it up, and then send 3k PMs in bunches from 5 characters at same time, without delays it will take like 1 minute and once msg is sent it won't matter when ban will come :D

Delays for messages exist directly in server configs. I'm not sure that in all, but in ours(AdvExt) - for sure. So it can be managed individually

About server load you shouldn't worry, we tested already on 6k online, and load is very low.

Tool for now don't block automatically for anyone, because sometimes it can make mistakes, we work now under teaching it. For now it just collect and analyze messages, find suspicious and sends an alert for support team, that spam found, and server owner or their support team can ban immediatly. Average time - 5 minutes from our expirience

This topic needs the "Sin count" ...Gonna do it later.

"By our own algorithms"

"And earn money on ur players"

"Collects every chat data"

You just created a "keylogger" for the server,and u get filter the chatlogs since someone is "suspicious"

Seriously,who will buy this sh1t?Instead let gms insta hwid ban the shouters.Who cares about PMing anyways and who joins a server which he got in PM...

This topic needs the "Sin count" ...Gonna do it later.

"By our own algorithms"

"And earn money on ur players"

"Collects every chat data"

You just created a "keylogger" for the server,and u get filter the chatlogs since someone is "suspicious"

Seriously,who will buy this sh1t?Instead let gms insta hwid ban the shouters.Who cares about PMing anyways and who joins a server which he got in PM...

In first post you can find, that server with 150 online don't need this at all.

When you will handle server at least 1000+ online, and all adenasellers and blackmarketers will put attention on you - then we will speak again. I just can repeat, that system was tested on l2e-global GF with 6k online, and on shock-world.com with 3k online, and this guys knows for years what a pain in the ass and money loss they had with this problem

In first post you can find, that server with 150 online don't need this at all.

When you will handle server at least 1000+ online, and all adenasellers and blackmarketers will put attention on you - then we will speak again. I just can repeat, that system was tested on l2e-global GF with 6k online, and on shock-world.com with 3k online, and this guys knows for years what a pain in the ass and money loss they had with this problem

if someone wants to buy adena or items,and that server has ur filter,he will come here in maxcheaters and he will create a topic/or any other forum...

U are stupid af or what.If people dont want to donate,they wont.

Edited by bravetobe

if someone wants to buy adena or items,and that server has ur filter,he will come here in maxcheaters and he will create a topic/or any other forum...

U are stupid af or what.If people dont want to donate,they wont.

This is obviously a very much required feature that all top server have. On every Tales we have got many sellers, it doesnt take them much time to level up char so it is possible to write a shout, making GMs ban them would be very exhaustive and impossible during the nights(while gms are off).

Most of the randoms who sees a better deal in Adena Seller price than in Donate Shop will choose Adena Seller, and if he doesnt see the sellers, they will not look on MXC.

Second thing is, that spam might be really annoying to players.

This is obviously a very much required feature that all top server have. On every Tales we have got many sellers, it doesnt take them much time to level up char so it is possible to write a shout, making GMs ban them would be very exhaustive and impossible during the nights(while gms are off).

Most of the randoms who sees a better deal in Adena Seller price than in Donate Shop will choose Adena Seller, and if he doesnt see the sellers, they will not look on MXC.

Second thing is, that spam might be really annoying to players.

Let me edit the whole post:

First things first:2K17,someone sends u PM/Email w/e and he advertise some sh1t.Will u ever try it?

The answer is No.People join servers (our case),because either friends told them to do,ether they were looking for one,and they saw it in 1 site.

2K17,everyone knows that servers are gonna wipe or cashgrab.Who the fck will pay full price for adena/powerlvl etc when he can actually see in MxC or everywhere else that he can buy adena/items etc in half price.

This stupid code which just "filters" ("keylogger for whole server gg" and i mean that the admin of the server gives free pass to someone to get full chatlogs of server.Like wtf.) the chatlogs and detects sellers etc,its a bit worse than the Antibot who somene did in here with mob and AoE etc(search it in marketplace).

What a cashgrab .... Get a real job and not sh1tcoding

Edited by bravetobe

First things first:2K17,someone sends u PM/Email w/e and he advertise some sh1t.Will u ever try it?

The answer is No.People join servers (our case),because either friends told them to do,ether they were looking for one,and they saw it in 1 site.

2K17,everyone knows that servers are gonna wipe or cashgrab.Who the fck will pay full price for adena/powerlvl etc when he can actually see in MxC or everywhere else that he can buy adena/items etc in half price.

Adena Sellers spamming on servers are mostly those who have topics on MXC, if their spam on servers would not bring more customers then they would give up after short while.

This stupid code which just "filters" ("keylogger for whole server gg" and i mean that the admin of the server gives free pass to someone to get full chatlogs of server.Like wtf.) the chatlogs and detects sellers etc,its a bit worse than the Antibot who somene did in here with mob and AoE etc(search it in marketplace).

What a cashgrab .... Get a real job and not sh1tcoding

I agree about letting messages go to unknown people is unacceptable.
Edited by vampir

this tool would be nice, if it would actually filter out spam and not just notify stuffers that some guy already spammed half of server :D

to the greek above,

do you even common sense? if everyone would buy adena from sellers only, servers would generate 0 profit and you wouldn't see 20 h5 mids starting each month on exactly same files xD there are still some legits who donate and such protection (if effective) can increase income for server.

this tool would be nice, if it would actually filter out spam and not just notify stuffers that some guy already spammed half of server :D

to the greek above,

do you even common sense? if everyone would buy adena from sellers only, servers would generate 0 profit and you wouldn't see 20 h5 mids starting each month on exactly same files xD there are still some legits who donate and such protection (if effective) can increase income for server.

to the stupid above,

are u really serious?

Lets try again:You are opening a server and u advertise it to forums/skypes/facebook etc.

Questions:Have u ever joined a server which u saw in ur PMs while playing an other one?

Have u ever bought something in ur fgt life which was advertised via PM in an online game?I mean,u are playing a server and someone makes u pm about a "product" which he sells.Lets say items.

Whats the chance of buying it?

People want to check that dude's profile in a forum,his vouches and they want to figure out if its actually safe it is.Compared with GM prices,it will be lower.Why someone should donate to a cashgrab server anyways...

Besides,when someone wants adena/items for his server,if its a famous one,he can just fcking use google.Or buy clanmates items/adena etc.

Anyway,its simply as that. Congratz ,go buy a chat filter because someone had the idea to milk u because u cant milk those who want to support directly the server Kappa //

P.S Bot accounts in LoL were adding everyone so they can advertise their boosting company/Smurf accounts etc.Riot banned everything /blocked them.

Does that mean ,they stopped selling?No.

Does that mean they sell lower?No.

If u really want something,u will find it.

Edited by bravetobe

to the yet another uneducated, lifeless greek above, who likes to bark before using brain

the fact you or me don't buy stuff from sellers or even read them, doesn't mean others doesn't

if someone consider donating and see spam of seller with half of price, there is chance he will go there and lower server income,

people does donating and that's the only reason you see this forum still visited by few ppl

is that simple enough this time? im not used to talk with braindead downers XD

to the yet another uneducated, lifeless greek above, who likes to bark before using brain

the fact you or me don't buy stuff from sellers or even read them, doesn't mean others doesn't

if someone consider donating and see spam of seller with half of price, there is chance he will go there and lower server income,

people does donating and that's the only reason you see this forum still visited by few ppl

is that simple enough this time? im not used to talk with braindead downers XD

condom's accident,still uneducated,knowing sh1t but still its close to impossible to convince a stupid but anyway i m gonna try with an example that a 10 y old can understand:

to the fag guy above

In server

Me:Hello man,do u need adensky?

You:How much per billion

Me:10e

You:ok where to give me

Me:kappaross123@hotmail.com paypal friends family

You:adena first

Me:money first

You:and what if u dont give me the adena,u just pmed me i dont even know u

Me:and what if u never give the money,besides u can try refund.

In forum

... " reading his vouches and watching his likes being 4k/500 reputation"....

..."pming him,sending the money for adena and u get the adena insta"...

Let me guess tho,since u are joinning servers which they pmed u about and u try to make buisness with people who pmed u buying online stuff w/o knowing if he is actually scammer or not,

u are the type of whore which gives change after the fck xD

Edited by bravetobe

you repeat same thing again and again, and that has nothing to do with my posts, down syndrome much? xD

what made you think someone in here discuss where it's better to buy adena or if servers from spams are worth joining? damn, you dumb

you repeat same thing again and again, and that has nothing to do with my posts, down syndrome much? xD

what made you think someone in here discuss where it's better to buy adena or if servers from spams are worth joining? damn, you dumb

"talks about down syndrome"...

Meanwhile,u understood that -red part - while i m talking about trust and how much easier is to make a trade via forum instead of in-game.

Who cares which way is better -server or black market-...

"talks about dumb"...

Meanwhile misses the whole meaning of my posts.My example with Riot and their bans into ad-bot which spammed over and over again ( https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2zyv60/the_amount_of_elo_booster_bots_adding_me_to_their/ ) is a fact.They stopped it.Does it mean ,people stopped buying?

Damn u dumbfck

Edited by bravetobe

• 2 weeks later...

Brave, you think like player, not like server owner. You think only from your side, but don't forget that on server are thousands of players, and they for sure will make not-so-smart things.

First of all game markets steal income from server owner, and ofcourse many players without blackmarketing knows where to buy some goods outside of your donation system, but more of your players don't know about it. And the major reason is - spam in game is terribly annoying.

The last question, just to think about. If from your point of view , spam is not a big problem and noone will read and follow it, why spam is one of the biggest problems in internet in common? And on email, and on social networks, and in any MMO game?