Baium Hair Accessorie With Effect For Interlude (C6)

Animated Baium Hair Accessorie for Interlude (c6)

Download Link:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/TY2_w76E/Cabelo_Baium_ex.html

Credits: Avenger's Team(AiramCruz™, ByOrion™, JohnScott™ e WilliamFS)

Edited by Sawadee
  • Upvote 2

Thats the problem - 90% of users who shares theirs work doesn't care about the final look. Colors are way too much saturated.
If they learn from theirs mistakes, then its fine. But if they simply keep on sharing just because they can, then...well, then it sucks.

When I was making mods - back in ~2010, I was making the same mistake. But I've learned from it. BUT EVEN SO I've left client
modding scene, all this haters, flamers and 10 y.o. kiddos keep on saying "go back to Your re-painted stuff" :D They have stuck
in ~2010.

Don't follow that mistake. Keep on learnig, keep on making "good stuff". For example - this baium hairs would be really cool EVEN
with standard white/gray-ish color. There was no need to make it yellow. The effect and the fact players can use this as an accessory
makes it work already :) But it's only imho.

Take care and keep up!
+1 for this share for You.

Edited by aVVe

Thats the problem - 90% of users who shares theirs work doesn't care about the final look. Colors are way too much saturated.

If they learn from theirs mistakes, then its fine. But if they simply keep on sharing just because they can, then...well, then it sucks.

When I was making mods - back in ~2010, I was making the same mistake. But I've learned from it. BUT EVEN SO I've left client

modding scene, all this haters, flamers and 10 y.o. kiddos keep on saying "go back to Your re-painted stuff" :D They have stuck

in ~2010.

Don't follow that mistake. Keep on learnig, keep on making "good stuff". For example - this baium hairs would be really cool EVEN

with standard white/gray-ish color. There was no need to make it yellow. The effect and the fact players can use this as an accessory

makes it work already :) But it's only imho.

Take care and keep up!

+1 for this share for You.

You are right brother, the only reason i just wanted to share tis accosorie is that theres nothing similar to this on client mod section i mean all the other same accessories of baium hair are gray/white color, just wanted to share something abit different, and yea i know what u mean just make a share that will worth not dig rubish right hahaha? thanks for your kind words brother.  O0