Just A Bit Of Help...

HyperActive

Question

So guys a friend of mine is working on a server of his "own" (l2frozenpack...) and he asked me if i had any buffers to give me show i searched the forum and found this then gave it to him and told him to install the packaged, but it turned out to be pretty hard for him so i decided to give him a bit of help now i installed him the sql files on navicat succesfully i inputed the command custom/555_Buffer/_init_.py and i edited the _init_.py with Python as this guide indicated yet though the gameserver loads both the buffer and the quest when you try to click it you get a critical error (got no idea why lel) what i find intresting is that the buffer does not have any htm files but a systextures file(propably using the animation via systextures? really do not know :P) so i thought that the error might be on the Id so i changed all the ids (of the buffer too ) to 9999_NPCBuffer for the quest on script i made it custom/9999_NPCBuffer/_init_.py and so on and i even changed the sql so the Npc would take an ID of 40001 still it gives you a critical error when you try to talk to it... i am really confused and this is clearly over the knowledge i have at the moment so can anybody give me some help ty :P

14 answers to this question

The file either had some kind of protection or it was bs. So i just took the textures and voila the utx. Btw 3-4 buttons have white alfa so their transparent = not visible.

Just make your own.

Edit: The back and fore that the code has are basically 2 actions:

back="utxname.button_normalOn" (texture when you click the button)

fore="utxname.button_normal" ("1st" or the normal texture)

Now if you make one more button with the following name: utxname.button_normal_over . Then this texture will be displayed when the mouse cursor is on the button area.

Take a look at l2ui_ch3.utx to see the buttons.

Edited by IpotoniC

Htmls from this buffer can be found inside of __init__.py (So u dont have to create .html files)

Now, about the critical u get its from systextures (because cannot load the custom Buttons..)

Be sure u added correctly in systextures and do not change the name of the file (buttons.utx)...

Edited by melron

Htmls from this buffer can be found inside of __init__.py (So u dont have to create .html files)

Now, about the critical u get its from systextures (because cannot load the custom Buttons..)

Be sure u added correctly in systextures and do not change the name of the file (buttons.utx)...

Hmm tried that but it does not see to make any difference :/ 

Here is the code of the buffer

Note i changed the import commands from com.src to com.l2jfrozen because it was giving an error since the command src could not be found :P

Utx is not encrypted that's why you get critical. Just encrypt it or remove the buttons from .py . About the using animation from systextures thing... the npc is just a retail model meaning you already got the animation.

Better remove the buttons file and replace the codes for the button. Example inside of init

width=120 height=21 back=\"buttons.s03_over\" fore=\"buttons.s03\"

find all "buttons.s03_over" and replace it with ur own button and do the same for the Fore "buttons.s03"

Utx is not encrypted that's why you get critical. Just encrypt it or remove the buttons from .py . About the using animation from systextures thing... the npc is just a retail model meaning you already got the animation.

Better remove the buttons file and replace the codes for the button. Example inside of init

width=120 height=21 back=\"buttons.s03_over\" fore=\"buttons.s03\"

find all "buttons.s03_over" and replace it with ur own button and do the same for the Fore "buttons.s03"

I believe it is encrypted since i am not allowed to see it :/

I do not quite understand what you mean with replace it with my own buttons wouldn't that aplly that i need a buttons systexture? :P

Open __init__.py by editing , u will be able to edit whatever u want inside ...

You will see many lines with different value.. in this case the value is \"Buffs\" You can see it right?

"<button value=\"Buffs\" action=\"bypass -h Quest " + QUEST_LOADING_INFO + " redirect view_buffs 0 0\" width=120 height=21 back=\"buttons.s03_over\" fore=\"buttons.s03\">"

and replace with the Example:

"<button value=\"Buffs\" action=\"bypass -h Quest " + QUEST_LOADING_INFO + " redirect view_buffs 0 0\" width=134 height=21 back=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3_over\" fore=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3\">"

What i did?

Changed the 

back=\"buttons.s03_over\" fore=\"buttons.s03\">"

to

back=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3_over\" fore=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3\">"

Replace all the custom buttons with some buttons u wish

I did the following:

action=\"bypass -h Quest "+QUEST_LOADING_INFO+" cast "+schemeId+" x x\" width=120 height=21 back=\"buttons.s10_over\" fore=\"buttons.s10\">"+TRS[

is this right or should i just use yours?

I think ull be fine with the encrypted utx now...

P.s u can do it byurself (the encryption) using l2encdec :P

Holy smoke just read that if i knew it was so easy i would have never bothered you guys.. Really sorry thank you again for your fast answers now it works just fine. So my friend just needs to change the spanish or what ever this is it is displaying hahahaa :P

So it was the buttons.utx i do not exactly understand how you extracted the textures but thank you it worked solved :)

locked then