L2Qua Pack Quizz Event Disable

l2bartdev

Question

hi guys. I am working in l2qua's server pack and i am a newbie i need someone who knows how to disable the quizz event if anyone knows how to do deal with this i know it  has to do with a java code i have searched for the solution in the gameserver/configs and gameserver/data

nothing found.

4 answers to this question

Do you have the source of this pack ? if yes and this quiz starts automatically should be in gameserver.java

search for QuizEvent.getInstance() or EventQuiz.getInstance() or something similar and delete it...

Edited by melron

Do you have the source of this pack ? if yes and this quiz starts automatically should be in gameserver.java

search for QuizEvent.getInstance() or EventQuiz.getInstance() or something similar and delete it...

^ this or check into the scripts folder maybe is in datapack instead of core. If you find Quiz.java into Scripts folder or similar, you can go at

scripts.cfg and remove the line of it.

ok guys i will check it as i said i have just started developing and i am new at these stuffs and yes i have the source it was given here in this site thanks for the help btw i have tried to put the vote manager java code into eclipse but i dont know if i have dont it right can someone help me with some kind of guidance?thanks in advance