New Bypass For L2Teleporterinstance [Acis]

Hugey

Hello to all member MaxCheaters and happy new year, this is my first share in this community and I hope to be helpful for some people.

With this code you can make your life more easy when you make Gatekeeper for your server

also you can edit location of your Gatekeeper and when server is Live without change something inside XML or SQL files.

You have to add this line inside HTML of your L2TeleportInstance

• gameserver\data\html\teleporter\30080.htm
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_player_go_to 83305 148038 -3413" msg="811;to custom location"><font color=LEVEL>Char Teleport to location</font></a>

7Cs7guL.png

===================================================================
Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2TeleporterInstance.java
===================================================================
--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2TeleporterInstance.java	(revision 5)
+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2TeleporterInstance.java	(working copy)
@@ -18,6 +18,7 @@
 import java.util.StringTokenizer;

import net.sf.l2j.Config;
+import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.ai.CtrlIntention;
 import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.cache.HtmCache;
 import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.datatables.MapRegionTable;
 import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.datatables.TeleportLocationTable;
@@ -88,6 +89,11 @@
 			}
 			showChatWindow(player, val);
 		}
+		else if (command.startsWith("player_go_to"))
+		{
+			String val = command.substring(13);
+			teleportCharTo(player, val);
+		}
 		else
 			super.onBypassFeedback(player, command);
 	}
@@ -215,4 +221,18 @@

return COND_ALL_FALSE;
 	}
+	
+       //Author Hugey
+	private static void teleportCharTo(L2PcInstance activeChar, String location)
+	{
+		StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(location);
+		
+		activeChar.getAI().setIntention(CtrlIntention.IDLE);
+		activeChar.teleToLocation(Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken()), Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken()), Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken()), 0);
+	}
 }
\ No newline at end of file

Author : Hugey

Edited by Hugey
  • Upvote 1

Nothing special but nice..since there is teleports.xml is just some more lines inside the core

Trust me i find guy who dont know to edit XML's, so this is the way to have faster access to locations  and change via HTML and just with using //reload htm

Edited by Hugey

Trust me i find guy who dont know to edit XML's, so this is the way to have faster access to locations  and change via HTML and just with using //reload htm

He could just open xmls with notepad. Good share by your side. May be helpfull like you say. :)

Trust me i find guy who dont know to edit XML's

Then, he must learn some things about "Computers" and after to try for live server..

He could just open xmls with notepad. Good share by your side. May be helpfull like you say. :)

• I think i will help 2-3 guys on this forum by this "code"

Then, he must learn some things about "Computers" and after to try for live server..

• He must learn but everyone need help to learn in 2k17

So this is a copy paste of goto command without checks (?)

• Just StringTokenizer An3rchy, nothing special

Its better for someone to learn how he can edit the xmls since this way is not the best for live servers...

can be easily bypassed with many programms, such andrenaline and the player will be able to teleport everywhere in the map just with changing the cords...

Except if you add a list with the cords that allowed which is a huge amount of wasted time without reason..

For me <- not suggested...

Edited by melron

Simple, but very useful, thks for share!

• Thanks mate

Its better for someone to learn how he can edit the xmls since this way is not the best for live servers...

can be easily bypassed with many programms, such andrenaline and the player will be able to teleport everywhere in the map just with changing the cords...

Except if you add a list with the cords that allowed which is a huge amount of wasted time without reason..

For me <- not suggested...

• Then he can anyway use your GK with bypassed with many programs , but he need to be close to npc.

•  
  • Thanks mate
  •  

•  
  • Then he can anyway use your GK with bypassed with many programs , but he need to be close to npc.
  •  

Ofc ... but theres something...

He can just bypass the ID of the teleport.. i mean

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 26" msg="811;Town of Oren">Town of Oren - 9400 Adena</a><br1> 

He can just change the goto to 1060 so he will go to antharas lair...

In your case he can just use 

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_player_go_to 147464 1672 -336" msg="811;to custom location"><font color=LEVEL>Char Teleport to location</font></a> 

and boom? 

Click Me!

Aden castle Pray room!

Untitled.png

Edited by melron

• Dean image!
  • I got your point man.
  • But he still have to be near on Gatekeeper to use this
  • I do not said this is the best way for live server ^_^ just helping newbies with ideas

• Dean image!
  • I got your point man.
  • But he still have to be near on Gatekeeper to use this
  • I do not said this is the best way for live server ^_^ just helping newbies with ideas

Yea i know you want to help but

Helping must be with correct way... if you help someone with wrong way then whats the point of this?

Also about the radius of the gatekeeper who cares? He will just be near the gk and do what i said... ?

This one is usefull for local servers for easy edit but still can be with the xmls.

P.s About your code u can just use:

private static void teleportCharTo(L2PcInstance activeChar, String location)
 	{
	 	StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(location);

activeChar.getAI().setIntention(CtrlIntention.IDLE);
	 	activeChar.teleToLocation(Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken()), Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken()), Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken()), 0);

} 

Good work ;)

Edited by melron

About your code u can just use:

private static void teleportCharTo(L2PcInstance activeChar, String location)
 	{
	 	StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(location);

activeChar.getAI().setIntention(CtrlIntention.IDLE);
	 	activeChar.teleToLocation(Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken()), Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken()), Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken()), 0);

} 
  • I don't think is bad way :P just not recommended for live server with 2k17 hackers :P

Edited by Hugey