Christmas Gift Evil Elf With Red Effect

no point to argue, he's confirmed greek pleb with gypsy roots, here's just one of his victims, god knows how many more wallets he stolen.

You're already reported, if they no ban you soon, i'll report the mods anyway since its against rules to call someone scammer without proofs.

Also keep confirm my words that you afraid maxtor rofl

np, you just missed link im my post i guess, where you confirm yourself you took cash and didn't give it back until topic was made, LUL

Do you also occasionally steal from shops? or just over internet, where noone can beat you for being garbage? just curious, no haterino.

np, you just missed link im my post i guess, where you confirm yourself you took cash and didn't give it back until topic was made, LUL

Do you also occasionally steal from shops? or just over internet, where noone can beat you for being garbage? just curious, no haterino.

Relax, you will see ur cute name with blacks soon. I won't talk again with you, bye and plz go advertise my name as many u want. I dare you

to make me famous rofl. 

you already made your name famous for being a definition of life failure,

i can imagine each greek reading your posts just feels deeply sad that you decided to put country flag :happyforever:

you already made your name famous for being a definition of life failure,

i can imagine each greek reading your posts just feels deeply sad that you decided to put country flag :happyforever:

I feel the same for the people in ur country when u spend 24 h per day on a greek forum trashtalking about greeks Rofl pathetic. xDD

Hes just another greek tranny, take your lesson and never trust people because they talk nice to you.

Well i knew that asians are low IQ and they meant just to make plastics that we throw away

[Racist comment above] Nooo you didntttt. Yes i did.

But since you're below 0 i have to explain it i guess 25-30 times till your appendages in the cerebral cortex absorb the meaning of what your eyes's signal says.

I came in this topic and said "The texture is bad u can try next time and do it better or improve it and i'll give you +1 " and u came and start trashtalking for me

like i said "fuck you". 

Afff i won't talk ill just paste one more (last time i promise  :-[ ) 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200071-l2j-l2emora/?do=findComment&comment=2534600 Rofl

Also 

Remember, the L2Emora is a private server, playing on this server is a privilege - not a right.

Rofl(2)

Edited by AccessDenied

Well i knew that asians are low IQ and they meant just to make plastics that we throw away

[Racist comment above] Nooo you didntttt. Yes i did.

But since you're below 0 i have to explain it i guess 25-30 times till your appendages in the cerebral cortex absorb the meaning of what your eyes's signal says.

I came in this topic and said "The texture is bad u can try next time and do it better or improve it and i'll give you +1 " and u came and start trashtalking for me

like i said "fuck you". 

Afff i won't talk ill just paste one more (last time i promise  :-[ ) 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200071-l2j-l2emora/?do=findComment&comment=2534600 Rofl

Also 

Remember, the L2Emora is a private server, playing on this server is a privilege - not a right.

Rofl(2)

Mate i really dont read all this garbage cause i know u will try to raise your ego again and dont try to fuk with me pls. Why u no upload any fake girl picture on your profile?  Notice that: U will be eatin our plastics in some years from now. Your fingers must be on fire by tryin to type all this stuff nig, and btw dont tryhard all the mxc community knows that u are just a simple shemale if u know what i mean  :dat:

Edited by Sawadee

Why u threat people with ban? since u have to suk some moderator cock in order to ban someone thats not legit.

He just trolling about ban..

Why u threat people with ban? since u have to suk some moderator cock in order to ban someone thats not legit. 

Rofl  :-[  :-[ You just took all your dignity, your small IQ and threw it over a 55th floor building  :-[  :-[

Rofl  :-[  :-[ You just took all your dignity, your small IQ and threw it over a 55th floor building  :-[  :-[

Atleast i threw my dignity and my (small IQ) not my Manhood like you :)

Edited by Sawadee