Kalhmera Sas Parakalo Help!

pos mporo na kano to ka8e class na foraei to weapon tou i kathe fora pou Foraei Paradigma o Duelist Bow - Crusher - Sword i oti dipote alo Weapon extos apo duals Na ton katebazi ta stats.. kai episis kai me item exo fiaxsi Tatto geia kathe Class kai thelo to kafe Class na foraei to Tatto tou i kathe fora p foraei alo tatto na ton katebazei ta stats!

Sas parakalo HELP edw kai 1 mina pedebome kai dn brisko tropo

Des pws einai grammena ta masteries px Bow Mastery.

Auto pou s eipa einai na kaneis dika sou ,gia ta sugkekrimena class.

Den me ekplhsei pou psaxneis toso kairo :) .

Boreis na xrisimopoieiseis ta idi yparxon skills.

px

An o xarakthras exei Heavy Armor Mastery kai theleis na varaei ligorero me bow

sto <for> tou skill kane mul (polaplasiase) me arnitiko noumero h' sub (afairese) to value (rAtk) pou theleis.

Peretero boreis na ftiaxeis ena <table> wste na afaireis diaforetiko pososto tou stat ana skill level.

Sta arxika level isws na mi theleis na afaireis stats. :P

Rixe mia matia sto pws doulevoun ta idi yparxonta skill.

φιλε μου αν χρησιμοποιεις l2jfrozen υπαρχει επιλογη την οποια ενεργοποιεις και απενεργοποιεις ετσι ωστε το καθε class να μην εχει PENALTY ..οσο για τα αλλα pack δεν ξερω αν υπαρχει επιλογη αλλα ειμαι σιγουρος πως θα εχει ..εχεις ψαξει στα configs ??

π.χ στο l2jfrozen ειναι ετσι 

# MasteryPenality, to disable Heavy expertise.
# True: Players like dagger or archer can't use Heavy armor.
MasteryPenality= True
# MasteryPenality starting level.
# Default from 20
LevelToGetPenalty= 20

# MasteryWeaponPenality, to disable weapons expertise.
# True: Players that have not weapon mastery cannot use that weapon type.
MasteryWeaponPenality= True
# MasteryWeaponPenality starting level.
# Default from 20
LevelToGetWeaponPenalty= 20

qIDhTAC.png

• Demon Tattoo Archer Edition
  • Demon Tattoo Dagger Edition
  • Demon Tattoo DualSword Edition
  • Demon Tattoo Polearm Edition
  • Demon Tattoo Tank Edition
  • Demon Tattoo Tyrant Edition
  • Demon Tattoo Blunt Edition
  • Demon Tattoo Sword Edition
  • Demon Tattoo Mage Edition
  • Demon Tattoo Healer's Edition

Κάτι τέτοιο βλέπω εδώ. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics