Interlude Pack

Why people must pay for frozen packs since there is all in?

Take the free rev hire a developer and ready..i can warn you with this post you will be scammed there is always kids waiting to see posts like this

To those people who PM'ed him i know you all 3 since i spoke with him. You guys pathetic i'm sorry, you added me on skype asking help on how to add a simple line on eclipse

and right now you sell him shared packs? 

All 3 of  you who added him on skype, if i see you again trying to sell shared packs i'll contact people like BaykoZ and reported for sell shared files with proof after i speak with the "buyers" and receive photos of skype. It's pathetic and i know your names...

And those who trying sell packs don't even comment on my topic for asking help. 

I have problem with people who add me on skype and please me how to make 1 line code and at the same time watch them trying sell PRO packs..

Edited by AccessDenied

To those people who PM'ed him i know you all 3 since i spoke with him. You guys pathetic i'm sorry, you added me on skype asking help on how to add a simple line on eclipse

and right now you sell him shared packs? 

All 3 of  you who added him on skype, if i see you again trying to sell shared packs i'll contact people like BaykoZ [/size]and reported for sell shared files with proof after i speak with the "buyers" and receive photos of skype. It's pathetic and i know your names...

And those who trying sell packs don't even comment on my topic for asking help. 

I have problem with people who add me on skype and please me how to make 1 line code and at the same time watch them trying sell PRO packs..

Give the names plss

Give the names plss

can't wait for those names :D really write them here i wanna laugh hard

The guy who is asking to buy packs already "admited" their names cause i was faste lel  but i won't say any of them (its 3 guys) that post everyday in my topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203773-free-help-small-code-fixes-request-small-codes/

and they added me on skype asking how make a NPC spawn ... and suddedly they add this guy with offers as he said.

I'm not mad against people who try make money but sometimes is annoying especialy when those are same people who dont know what "can't find NPC with ID: 37777" means.

Edited by AccessDenied

True they will sell what they have a half server also and then 0 support :p cause they dont know what support means..

Yeah i told him the same there are no ready packs offering you balance and a stable server, he has to hire a dev  and not trust people that will sell him ready craps