Change Skill Description When Smt

melron

Question

Hello there,

Im trying to find a way to change the skill description for example when a character have 1kkk adenas..

example:

adena < 1kkk

image.png

adena >= 1kkk

secc.png

I have to create one more skill like hydro in skillname-e with the new description?

if yes how can i switch the link to appear the new skill?

ive searched in enchantskill file how the icon is replacing but i didnt get what i need because this is for changing the whole icon (+1 etc)...

for (L2ShortCut sc : activeChar.getAllShortCuts())
		{
			if (sc.getId() == _skillId && sc.getType() == L2ShortCut.TYPE_SKILL)
			{
				L2ShortCut newsc = new L2ShortCut(sc.getSlot(), sc.getPage(), L2ShortCut.TYPE_SKILL, _skillId, _skillLevel, 1);
				activeChar.sendPacket(new ShortCutRegister(newsc));
				activeChar.registerShortCut(newsc);
			}
		}

Edit: if i have to do the same as any enchanted skill with the new description i have to change enchant_skills_tree and plus one more enchant for all those skills?

Any suggestion?

Edited by melron

4 answers to this question

Just add another level to hydro blast, lvl 29 lets say that has this unique description. Every skill level has individual description is skillname.dat

The server side is easier, you don't need the actual level server side, just send it through a packet to the player when he meets the conditions

You have to refer to a new skill with a different description. Basically a clone with only the description being different. No other choice, since it's client related. Which is a huge amount of wasted time if you ask me.

You have to refer to a new skill with a different description. Basically a clone with only the description being different. No other choice, since it's client related. Which is a huge amount of wasted time if you ask me.

Thank you!

Just add another level to hydro blast, lvl 29 lets say that has this unique description. Every skill level has individual description is skillname.dat

The server side is easier, you don't need the actual level server side, just send it through a packet to the player when he meets the conditions

Solved! Thank you!!

Edited by melron