L2Tessainstance

Gladicek

Since I just returned from party and that great topic was locked by our evil SweeTs. 

I would like to ask AccessDenied to describe more that fetishes of Tessa towards me....  :poker face:

Sounds interesting like trying to remove her private string.

• Upvote 1

Ok let's speak open. Yesterday i was in bus station and i saw you and tessa entering in a FastList head()ing to your house.

Once FastList removed objects you and tessa entered in your house and tessa changed from public to private. 

I heard from the window that she asked you if you want protected or no and you said no it's fine i got used to other classes extend me and use me as interface.

After that tessa started her weird fetishes on you but you were a bit drunk so you didn't understand. Tessa removed your String and after that i can't describe .. you were out of borders..

You were screaming "Yes tessa FILL my int with your long variable, i can handle it TRY MEEEEEE" and stuff like that. It's weird ..

Edited by AccessDenied

Once you get back to home, Tessa returned false when you showed her your argument. You were confused and throwed NPE, so Tessa gave you exception and then you finalized your.. instance  :dat:

Hm....

Can you tell us something to it Tessa? Because I don't remember anything and my wallet is empty now...  :poker face:

No 'protection' or money? I guess protection, since you never had the money. :lol:

Edited by SweeTs

No 'protection' or money? I guess protection, since you never had the money. :lol:

She paid me 600 euro for teaching AccessDenied... now everything fits... it was a trap! She wanted to get her money back. And she took my protection as well...  :poker face:

You think she threw InterruptedException during their you know TRY ... when they saw me outside window? I don't think so.. 

Also i saw Gladicek String on the floor after Tessa filled her integer with value.

Also i really wonder how tessa and gladicek had TRY... it should threw InvalidFormatException  (if you know what i mean  :dat: ) SweeTs you and your dirty mind fucking :$  :-[  :-[  :-[

Also i really wonder how tessa and gladicek had TRY... it should threw InvalidFormatException  (if you know what i mean  :dat: ) SweeTs you and your dirty mind fucking :$  :-[  :-[  :-[

Pfffffffffffffffff

Let me do it for you: System.exit(0); :lol: