hellbound [L2Off] L2Mid Storm

SkyLord

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Skylord. I promised myself a steak dinner for selling adena to kids who got access to their parent's credit cards from this server but it died so fast the last two times I was barely able to buy a milk shake. :(

Either way, get your population back up and running so you can make me some money from the people that actually take your servers serious. Anti-bot (adrenaline demon) doesn't work so well, you need to check your bot protection man.

Edited by NoToppingMeNow

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Skylord. I promised myself a steak dinner for selling adena to kids who got access to their parent's credit cards from this server but it died so fast the last two times I was barely able to buy a milk shake. :(

Either way, get your population back up and running so you can make me some money from the people that actually take your servers serious. Anti-bot (adrenaline demon) doesn't work so well, you need to check your bot protection man.

actually, pay to adrenaline team 1.5k euros is only 1 working bot protection :D

Savage