Connection Mysql / Sql

gzen

Question

Hello friends, good night.
Today I desperately ask for help from you.
For a long time I've been trying to solve these problems, I've gained the site of a friend L2OFF but it does not connect to mysql and does not accept this sql, the server I use and the L2OFF Vanganth 1.2.3.6 Interlude

If anyone can solve these problems for me via skype I will be very grateful.
I know someone here knows how to solve it, so I want people who do not know. "Remember the humility that counts"

Here are the images:

First image: ERROR connect to mysql

9sDzdWU.jpg

Second image: sql error

uwKqIJH.png

I know it's simple things for a person who knows, please help me, I can not take it anymore!

thank you all !

12 answers to this question

Those are two different SQL databases - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_SQL_Server and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MySQL

If the web is written for MySQL, you'll need to install it, you can get it here (don't worry it's called MariaDB, think of it as of better MySQL): https://downloads.mariadb.org/

Also you can't run MySQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server - you need to create all the stuff in MySQL (MariaDB) database.

Those are two different SQL databases - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_SQL_Server and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MySQL

If the web is written for MySQL, you'll need to install it, you can get it here (don't worry it's called MariaDB, think of it as of better MySQL): https://downloads.mariadb.org/

Also you can't run MySQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server - you need to create all the stuff in MySQL (MariaDB) database.

• There actually way more sql databases
  • MySQL queries are almost identical to SQL Server and the only major differences would be the limit keyword in MySQL which is TOP in SQL Server, some update with joins queries and stored procedures that no one in this forum ever used.

• There actually way more sql databases
  • MySQL queries are almost identical to SQL Server and the only major differences would be the limit keyword in MySQL which is TOP in SQL Server, some update with joins queries and stored procedures that no one in this forum ever used.

MySQL/MariaDB nowadays is far more advanced than the old SQL Server we use for l2off...

There is bunch of differences, not just stored procedures, but also lot of different built-in functions (much more advanced work with datetime/unix timestamps), triggers, named locks, master-slave replication, galera (wsrep) clustering, ...

SQL Server 2005 is really old stuff I'd not recommend for anything except l2off (and for l2off just because it requires this particular version)

MySQL/MariaDB nowadays is far more advanced than the old SQL Server we use for l2off...

There is bunch of differences, not just stored procedures, but also lot of different built-in functions (much more advanced work with datetime/unix timestamps), triggers, named locks, master-slave replication, galera (wsrep) clustering, ...

SQL Server 2005 is really old stuff I'd not recommend for anything except l2off (and for l2off just because it requires this particular version)

Codecrash is ignorant enough to deny that MariaDB is the best rdbms, don't waste your time

Codecrash is ignorant enough to deny that MariaDB is the best rdbms, don't waste your time

You can't simply say it's best - it's best for some purposes, but some databases are better for other purposes.

For example if I wanted to work with map coordinates, I would use PostgreSQL because there's PostGIS geographical extension for this database.

For "normal" stuff I'd use MySQL but when it comes to some big amounts of data (billions of rows etc), MySQL can have problem with it.

If I valued stability most of all, I'd maybe use Oracle database and if I wanted to have something to smoothly cooperate with other parts of Microsoft ecosystem, I'd use Microsoft SQL Server.

There are even more SQL databases, notably sqlite which is great if you need to have SQL engine embedded in your application. And more and more... :)

You can't simply say it's best - it's best for some purposes, but some databases are better for other purposes.

For example if I wanted to work with map coordinates, I would use PostgreSQL because there's PostGIS geographical extension for this database.

For "normal" stuff I'd use MySQL but when it comes to some big amounts of data (billions of rows etc), MySQL can have problem with it.

If I valued stability most of all, I'd maybe use Oracle database and if I wanted to have something to smoothly cooperate with other parts of Microsoft ecosystem, I'd use Microsoft SQL Server.

There are even more SQL databases, notably sqlite which is great if you need to have SQL engine embedded in your application. And more and more... :)

afaik postgre is not pure rdbms

at the moment he is googling for the proper benchmark images that MariaDB gets outperformed by that MS crap  :gtfo:

Im actually using MariaDB, and im not using SQL Server so i don't get your points. I just said that MariaDB queries that l2 uses wouldn't be hard to adapt from sql server if that's what you want to do.

I do agree that MariaDB is by far the best option and it trashes SQL Server in both performance and expenses.

OMG - this config php for l2j. / you try connect db L2OFF.

Change for mssql_connect

- Sua configuração está pra L2J, desta forma não funcionará pra L2OFF.

- mude a forma de config do site e libere a o mssql no xamp, caso contrário não funcionará.