L2J Modificated Package For Pvp Server

Not really trusted, arent you?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/198398-40-euro-paypal-to-skill/

Edited by AccessDenied

When i said my price he got crazy..

Stop dealing with people who asks a "perfect pack if possible" for 50 euro..Even on 50 euro they will still try to negotiate the price.

-1 reputation and someone lock this.

Scammer

if you tried to deal with him then you have to be reported as a scammer since you dont own and you haven't "good & modified" interlude files.

So you tried to scam him with lies.

When i said my price he got crazy..

Stop dealing with people who asks a "perfect pack if possible" for 50 euro..Even on 50 euro they will still try to negotiate the price.

same here, after i told him price he got crazy and started to complain in his country cannot get that much money :))

same here, after i told him price he got crazy and started to complain in his country cannot get that much money :))

if you tried to deal with him then you have to be reported as a scammer since you dont own and you haven't "good & modified" interlude files.

same for you

bulgaria is bulgaria like it or not that country is not that easy to earn money because they getting paid very low if you dont know about other countries you should not even try to talk keep selling your crappy files and gfto

tested both svr with your files and i can say it was a pure fail balance and everything so you sell files for 200-300 Euros and people with 0 knowledge buying your craps dont even try to tell me to give you proofs ppl who played servers with your files already know that

bulgaria is bulgaria like it or not that country is not that easy to earn money because they getting paid very low if you dont know about other countries you should not even try to talk keep selling your crappy files and gfto

tested both svr with your files and i can say it was a pure fail balance and everything so you sell files for 200-300 Euros and people with 0 knowledge buying your craps dont even try to tell me to give you proofs ppl who played servers with your files already know that

stupid boy... i sell files with skills and balance like l2off ( this is for non-custom server )

That doesn't give the right to ask a 5 euro price if you live in Bulgaria.

Does it look like you can get a Bugatti for 50k euro and not for 1kk just for being Bulgarian?

Idk how to say but i'm Romanian and I can complain even more than any other countries from EU...

But if you want to buy something, you have to pay the price asked...Unless you buy a crap and do a crap and expect to get a crap :D

i tried deal with him? i readed the previous comment omg and 3 lel 

Beside wake up kiddo: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/198398-40-euro-paypal-to-skill/

Edited by AccessDenied

omg no one have say me for this topic with exchange... and for that one too... just  " L2 Excelsis"  have pm me and say me price of 400 euro for a crappy project and have say to him its a crazy !