How,when and why did you started play l2?

i was started l2 before 4 years.1st server played was illicit(c3) after one c4 after TG c3(the best c3 server) etc.... Why? One frend from real life was speaking to me for l2 and then after 1week up down i gone for 1st time to a net cafe to play l2.... hmmm when i 1st played l2 i wasnt know nothing for l2 but who cares i was wanting to play ALL DAY :D and now i still play l2 :D but now i play on a gracia part 2 server and again now i want to play l2 all time not so much as 1st time but low rates servers make u to want to exp exp exp and after go to kill ppl from wars kill kill kill :D thats my l2 story :)

Hah i was 10 years old i find this cd of the game and i instal it after i was trying to log to play but i hadnt use server :P i didnt know what is the server and i thought that i must pay for this account at the start :P after some of my friends helped me and add me my first server druggedupworld witgh name! :D Now i know make server too haha

Before 2 years i started to play L2 on c4 Dragon-Network and i was a real noob then.The reason is that i liked this game just when i saw it and now i like it too, maybe it will be the best online game for me in the next 5 years :D

I started 5 years ago friend show me L][ and I love it till now I can't stop play :D I'm a bit addicted what is not funny but ... :P but I like It I was on different servers and play everything (classes)

• 2 weeks later...