Project Interlude Stable 100% Any Files

contact me on skype: l2developer (kamex)

i own the best interlude files avaibile for any type of server

yeah contact this retarded scammer, he will sell you the biggest bullshit he scammed from some idiot for a decent price

yeah contact this retarded scammer, he will sell you the biggest bullshit he scammed from some idiot for a decent price

gt ton les scammer. se exei scammari? gt dn exw akousi tpt. :D

you speak without any proff, you are just a jelous kid, go back in your cave pussy

contact me on skype: l2developer (kamex)

i own the best interlude files avaibile for any type of server

If you "own the best" interlude file for ANY type of server why we never saw a populated server with your files but only with russian and acis now days ?

If you "own the best" interlude file for ANY type of server why we never saw a populated server with your files but only with russian and acis now days ?

there are already famous servers using my files, and servers i own, i don't have to make public names.

You owned one, failed so far. Anyway, it's not (only) about files.

Take frozen and voila.

i have more then one online server right now, and in every server more then 300-400 real active players

and not only interlude

Edited by Dan7E2

"the best interlude files for any type of server"    ---- > interlude files for ANY type of server..Its like u dont even know what stuff u have... Like they are shared/stolen xd.

there are already famous servers using my files, and servers i own   i don't have to make public names   --------> he WONT name the FAMOUS servers which he owns and use his files

ve more then one online server right now, and in every server more then 300-400 real active players  ---------> then?really?So if he has more than one .eg 3-4 ,he has 1600 online.Why would u sell files which give u 1600 real online ->Free donations.Selling these files its like sharing ur profits.Long term will be lose.Anyway, with 400 real people :400x2 + shops = 900-1k activity (dual boxes.I use number 2 as average coz a few people use 3 and few people use 1.)

and not only interlude --------->  What u actually have?Best interlude files which are used from famous servers + a few of them are urs with 1k online?

If i check every single server in the section,i can find the names which u wont name (but u own them).They arent more than 5 with this activity

Dude,u have problems. 

Edited by bravetobe

"the best interlude files for any type of server"    ---- > interlude files for ANY type of server..Its like u dont even know what stuff u have... Like they are shared/stolen xd.

there are already famous servers using my files, and servers i own   i don't have to make public names   --------> he WONT name the FAMOUS servers which he owns and use his files

ve more then one online server right now, and in every server more then 300-400 real active players  ---------> then?really?So if he has more than one .eg 3-4 ,he has 1600 online.So with 400 real people :400x2 + shops = 900-1k activity (dual boxes.I use number 2 as average coz a few people use 3 and few people use 1.)

and not only interlude --------->  What u actually have?Best interlude files which are used from famous servers + a few of them are urs with 1k online?

If i check every single server in the section,i can find the names which u wont name (but u own them).They arent more than 5 with this activity

Dude,u have problems. 

i have my own reasons to keep my buisness only between me and my clients, and about the servers i own in this moment i wish to keep them secret, nothing will change if i tell you now i am the owner of  "www.l2xxx.com"