Project Interlude Stable 100% Any Files

contact me on skype: l2developer (kamex)

i own the best interlude files avaibile for any type of server

yeah contact this retarded scammer, he will sell you the biggest bullshit he scammed from some idiot for a decent price

yeah contact this retarded scammer, he will sell you the biggest bullshit he scammed from some idiot for a decent price

gt ton les scammer. se exei scammari? gt dn exw akousi tpt. :D

you speak without any proff, you are just a jelous kid, go back in your cave pussy

contact me on skype: l2developer (kamex)

i own the best interlude files avaibile for any type of server

If you "own the best" interlude file for ANY type of server why we never saw a populated server with your files but only with russian and acis now days ?

If you "own the best" interlude file for ANY type of server why we never saw a populated server with your files but only with russian and acis now days ?

there are already famous servers using my files, and servers i own, i don't have to make public names.

servers i own

You owned one, failed so far. Anyway, it's not (only) about files.

Take frozen and voila.

You owned one, failed so far. Anyway, it's not (only) about files.

Take frozen and voila.

i have more then one online server right now, and in every server more then 300-400 real active players

and not only interlude

Edited by Dan7E2

"the best interlude files for any type of server"    ---- > interlude files for ANY type of server..Its like u dont even know what stuff u have... Like they are shared/stolen xd.

there are already famous servers using my files, and servers i own   i don't have to make public names   --------> he WONT name the FAMOUS servers which he owns and use his files

ve more then one online server right now, and in every server more then 300-400 real active players  ---------> then?really?So if he has more than one .eg 3-4 ,he has 1600 online.Why would u sell files which give u 1600 real online ->Free donations.Selling these files its like sharing ur profits.Long term will be lose.Anyway, with 400 real people :400x2 + shops = 900-1k activity (dual boxes.I use number 2 as average coz a few people use 3 and few people use 1.)

and not only interlude --------->  What u actually have?Best interlude files which are used from famous servers + a few of them are urs with 1k online?

If i check every single server in the section,i can find the names which u wont name (but u own them).They arent more than 5 with this activity

Dude,u have problems. 

Edited by bravetobe

"the best interlude files for any type of server"    ---- > interlude files for ANY type of server..Its like u dont even know what stuff u have... Like they are shared/stolen xd.

there are already famous servers using my files, and servers i own   i don't have to make public names   --------> he WONT name the FAMOUS servers which he owns and use his files

ve more then one online server right now, and in every server more then 300-400 real active players  ---------> then?really?So if he has more than one .eg 3-4 ,he has 1600 online.So with 400 real people :400x2 + shops = 900-1k activity (dual boxes.I use number 2 as average coz a few people use 3 and few people use 1.)

and not only interlude --------->  What u actually have?Best interlude files which are used from famous servers + a few of them are urs with 1k online?

If i check every single server in the section,i can find the names which u wont name (but u own them).They arent more than 5 with this activity

Dude,u have problems. 

i have my own reasons to keep my buisness only between me and my clients, and about the servers i own in this moment i wish to keep them secret, nothing will change if i tell you now i am the owner of  "www.l2xxx.com"