Database Quality

delamis

Question

10 answers to this question

Do you mean the sources with " sql queries " ?

Both dp and core. The .sql files which define and fill tables on server installation are nothing more than huge SQL queries.

There is no magical mean to tell you if a pack is backdoored or not. For example, as aCis owner, and unique comiteer, I can tell you if you buy aCis from me there is nothing like backdoors. If you buy from another dude, download it from leaked forums or use a "based-on" project, it's not my problem (and I would probably laugh).

So simply stick to "vanilla" projects, no matter what you use. Or seek for keywords like "accounts" or "characters" on DP/SQL and analyze everything.

About checking db quality... You open them and you read them. Magic.

Both dp and core. The .sql files which define and fill tables on server installation are nothing more than huge SQL queries.

There is no magical mean to tell you if a pack is backdoored or not. For example, as aCis owner, and unique comiteer, I can tell you if you buy aCis from me there is nothing like backdoors. If you buy from another dude, download it from leaked forums or use a "based-on" project, it's not my problem (and I would probably laugh).

So simply stick to "vanilla" projects, no matter what you use. Or seek for keywords like "accounts" or "characters" on DP/SQL and analyze everything.

About checking db quality... You open them and you read them. Magic.

Got it, so there is no way to find out. There is a thousands of line sources. Never trustable.

Thanx for information.

well then lets continue on working bugged, bdoored servers.

There is no more option for us ( beginners )

Maybe pray could help us, lets pray spartans :-beep- yeah:

Locked  :poker face:

There is, as Tk said. Don't use shared packs, just use vanilla / clean sources directly from the site project and use them. Otherwise you never know what's inside.

Mostly you can search for setAccessLevel( :P

There is, as Tk said. Don't use shared packs, just use vanilla / clean sources directly from the site project and use them. Otherwise you never know what's inside.

Mostly you can search for setAccessLevel( :P

yea thats the only way to bein safe. But if i use default pack, i cant add that LOVELY things on it. For example the pack which i workin on it, has amazing things. i can agree it with "her" BUGS AND BACKDOORS TOO <3

Untill the learn java -

ha ha, u lockin everything after i had answers, so i had it, so thats mean post from you as " locked "  :alone:

Edited by delamis

You can 'transfer' them to new pack, not big deal. You just have to be smart and know basic java :D

Locked, locked :P