high five [L2J]L2Redmoon

L2RedMoon

+1, really bad bad empty server, do NOT play here

Im not saying people should not play here, it's their free choice where to play, im just saying I hate the fact that  they are lying about the online

How can you have the nerve of saying you have 3k online, Do you know what 3K ONLINE means? It means the whole server is flooded with players and parties, yet you can barely make a couple of zaken parties, here. Only retarded people would believe you have 3k online, or lionna with 9k and stuff like that. Don't be an ignorant asshole and treat players as if they were stupid(like they are, 80% of them).

the online count of these servers is same with their exp rate. x20

+1, really bad bad empty server, do NOT play here

l2Lionnka admin, stop hate without reason this server, your server are fail too... You not have money for any adv and just post on maxcheaters about "go away! fail server!" to have more online??? HAHAHAHAHH, nice manner l2lionnka :D dead brain admin... Go buy clans and cp`s on your empty server for nothing :D

Edited by L2WorkSmt

bef4570c343040f49cf3e95714e6a362.png

Top Server 2k16 ,  dont you ever talk again for lionna, or destiny when lionna is 1st rank at topserver sites.Add rates on the server isnt hard if you want i can teach you how.

Edited by Forlan

Top Server 2k16 ,  dont you ever talk again for lionna, or destiny when lionna is 1st rank at topserver sites.Add rates on the server isnt hard if you want i can teach you how.

nice, since vote is closed till 1.11

brazilson again failed 

peSaWZd.jpg

Edited by AchYlek

It is so funny this "war" between server gms-admins whatever.

what about this "Alive" server?Is this what you mean alive?  :troll:

Boost your votes on 2k16 and be proud doesn t mean you are smart or you have alive server  :troll:

Screenshot_2_zps2atpok8p.png

Sad storki boys for you , dont even try to compare lionna with redsh1t  easy katka like always , hello achy suck any gm to unjail you so u will farm 50e  per month kappa , l2supportservices why dont u show full photo?

Edited by Forlan

Sad storki boys for you , dont even try to compare lionna with redsh1t  easy katka like always , hello achy suck any gm to unjail you so u will farm 50e  per month kappa , l2supportservices why dont u show full photo?

chill, you sux.. ;)