Kemosa

I wasted newb coins on first test acc and now i get kicked from game every time i log from a char which is comes from another account than the first i created? Why is that happening ? I put the chars from first acc to deletion and i hope i get coins again when its clean and i make new first char.

the easiest monster on game requires 3-5 people to be killed on other way u will die like 6  times and then u will kill it!!!  the farm is useless if u get a party you can farm first tier armor weapon in 3 minutes and  the tier 2 requires differend kind of items that are not in drop list of any monster actually the server is Far away from ready I think u need to work on it like 1 year more for sure! by (komple)

PS: a question when u was editing the lower monsters did you test them with Last tier armor weapon and full jewals accesories? cuz for real there is no chance to kill any monster solo!!!

Edited by pidi21

even if I was able to solo them there is no reason to farm them cuz the currency that droping is useless cuz u cant buy anything except tier 1 armor and weaps... trust me the economy system is really bad at the moment! if u want a succes close ur server work on it and then open it!

The economy is fine, if you are looking for a server in which the first day you are going to buy all the armors and weapons then that's up to you to find. On Kemosa there is a strong balance between events and the event rewards as well as the regular farm. Silvers and BE are the common currency and can be exchanged into almost anything. If you look around you will see that you don't need luck to be successful on Kemosa.

• 2 weeks later...

The Kemosa Infinite Odyssey project has been shut down. If you are interested in playing on Gracia with some of the same features, feel free to check out the Kemosa Gracia project.

The Kemosa Infinite Odyssey project has been shut down. If you are interested in playing on Gracia with some of the same features, feel free to check out the Kemosa Gracia project.

wtf I decided to give it another try and it closes ? lol