Kemosa

Tried this server once (last time It opened) a few months ago.

I'm not a hater, but I want to point out a few things to guide the ppl that sees this post 

In this server you will see ->

- Tons of bugs

-Average-low geodata

-Rare balance

-Questionable server features

-0 Player support ingame / forum

Last time server opened It was just a terrible mess and I guess you are trying to re open to see If people appears magically from nowhere.

My grain of salt, I'm not hating or anything I am just a player who's sharing his last experience with the server.

If you want players, improve these things a little bit.

Edited by blacktesto

I'm not a hater, but I want to point out a few things to guide the ppl that sees this post 

- Tons of bugs

-Average-low geodata

-Rare balance

Last time server opened It was just a terrible mess and I guess you are trying to re open to see If people appears magically from nowhere.

My grain of salt, I'm not hating or anything I am just a player who's sharing his last experience with the server.

You are right, when it was opened it was far from ready. In those months since it was opened/closed you can see what has been done. If you haven't re-joined that's up to you. But previous experiences do not always predict future experiences. Anyway thanks for the bump. Even now the server in my eyes is a bit away from being truly ready. Hence why it is in preview mode and you can log on and see for yourself what features there are.

Edited by Kemosa

- Tons of bugs

-Average-low geodata

-Rare balance

thanks for your review. we appreciate it.

Your deductive reasoning skills are superb, given that I am the owner of the post regarding L2Hayze, it couldn't have taken you very long to realize that Kemosa and Hayze were developed by the same person and hence there will be similarities. If nothing else I appreciate the topic bump.

im refering to your pathetic spam attempts

and to make that clear you are not developing nothing. you are remaking/importing shitty codes to your pack

Where were you b4 pride's pack release?

Edited by Napster321ॐ

The very definition of "develop" is to elaborate or expand upon. But then again I guess you are the true/pro developer here. Thanks for the bump.

Here is a link to the definition in case you can't find it on your own. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/develop?s=t

Anyway you have made it clear you are not a fan or interested in this project, so you should probably stop wasting your time and go elsewhere.

Edited by Kemosa

• 2 weeks later...

Official launch date has been scheduled for November 16th, voting links are on the website, be sure to invite your friends and vote for the server as the launch nears. 

The live server is still on beta for anyone who wishes to login, a few things remain to be fixed, but they will be completed within a few days allowing you the ability to experience the entire game before it starts.

what the fuck is this only the first charachter on acc is able to get begginerr coins to test out items and things  the second charachter in the same acc is not able to take free begginer coins this tale huge ammount of time to test out classes items etc..  you should give to all charachters 500 begginer coins not only 10 begginer coins on 1 char per account organize better so we can test things on beta thnx.

Beginner coins are not for testing items, they are for when you actually log into the game when it's live. The beginner coins are limited to the first character in each account because it is meant to boost first time players joining the server. Free beta ended a few days ago. As we approach the official launch date items in the store have actual prices etc.

Official launch times have been posted, be sure to check out common beginner questions in the kemosa forums so you don't have any surprises.

Greece |  14:10
Russia |  15:10
Vietnam |  19:10
China |  20:10
Korea |  21:10
Brazil |  10:10
USA |  7:10