Quest History Log, Completed Quests

zilbe333

Question

Hi, I came across a quest (history log I guess) issue (an I wonder why other dO work, but this happens to not).

Npc has 2 quests, second can be taken after first completion. First one is completed (and it also says in npc window (Done)), but when I choos the second, it says that I must complete first one for this to be taken!
I checked the q scripts, looked at other project q and all seems to be fine line to line in the Q files..
I would like to understand what causes the problem to be able to solve for the future if would came across similar..

3 answers to this question

Without the project we can't help you, but old scripts were far to be good. When conds weren't missing it was HTMs which were switched, etc. So test all conditions not simply the one shown in the HTM : required level, item quest needed, quest completion.

FOUND it! Indeed, checked all conditions through, checked quest states in database, turns out conditon wa asking for wrong name - The ment q is correct but a single F-ing letter "s" is missing in the name, who ever "master" composed it!

Tnx!