Start Adena

LucasDesigner

Question

8 answers to this question

If you mean what I think you mean, you should edit setting.txt (between initial_equipment_begin and initial_equipment_end) for adena.

Title - you really mean to set character title? He won't be able to change it until he joins clan level 3+ or gains noblesse status...

If you mean what I think you mean, you should edit setting.txt (between initial_equipment_begin and initial_equipment_end) for adena.

Title - you really mean to set character title? He won't be able to change it until he joins clan level 3+ or gains noblesse status...

in the case would look like this   (between initial_adena_begin and initial_adena_end) ????

Eh...

are you really trying to start l2off server?

See directory "script", there should be file named "setting.txt". Open it and try to comprehend the first page you see. It's easy to edit. You can take item names from file "item_pch.txt" in the same directory - if you even know what is directory (sorry)

To give starting adena you must either;
Make an extender which supports adding multiples of items.
Make a new item which when clicked on gives you x adena, similar to the Compressed Packages of soulshot/spiritshot.

Eh...

are you really trying to start l2off server?

See directory "script", there should be file named "setting.txt". Open it and try to comprehend the first page you see. It's easy to edit. You can take item names from file "item_pch.txt" in the same directory - if you even know what is directory (sorry)

Hahaha so mean! =p

Hahaha so mean! =p

Not mean at all. Soon it's gonna happen the same as with l2j. Wannabe people opening servers, destroying the (ancient) community, not capable of editing one code/setting(s) line.

Look, he cant' even post in proper section and you rly think he can manage a server he don't have any idea about? I highly doubt :P

To give starting adena you must either;

Make an extender which supports adding multiples of items.

Make a new item which when clicked on gives you x adena, similar to the Compressed Packages of soulshot/spiritshot.

Or Simply, edit the lin_CreateChar procedure in database. The easier way for me ^^

Have Fun!

Not mean at all. Soon it's gonna happen the same as with l2j. Wannabe people opening servers, destroying the (ancient) community, not capable of editing one code/setting(s) line.

Look, he cant' even post in proper section and you rly think he can manage a server he don't have any idea about? I highly doubt :P

TBH, I've started hacking l2off stuff this March, so there is still room for newbies ;) But it requires some own research, it requires to know how x86/x64 works, ...

I wish luck to anyone who tries it and if I see I can help, I'll try. But I won't teach anyone to write simple for cycle.