Searching For A Good L2Jru Pack With Phantom System Working.

I know a bit of java (not big knowledges), and a lot of IA,behaviors bugs inside l2j and l2rebellion. I doesn't have too much time to test, fix, test pay for someone fix it.

I need two things, a stable base (I know anything its 100% bug free, just a stable base of behaviors, many l2jru have this already)

And Phantom System working fine.

Cya

I am selling a pack with fully configurable phantom system. They are able to lvl-up from 1 to 85, change class and gear and keep on farming.

Now we all know the secret behind fake RU online counter :D

I am selling a pack with fully configurable phantom system. They are able to lvl-up from 1 to 85, change class and gear and keep on farming.

trusted and skilled , if i had $ i would choose Nik

Sdw would do better phantom system, but his wife didn't let him do it, she said that there is too much fake servers with fake players, pretending to be awesome :D

Well I actually hate that phantom thing to the core... really. My collegues wanted it so bad, every conversation about what server features to put, they kept saying "Make that phantom system"................................................................. really... why don't people understand that bots do not make a server :(

Edited by Nik

Well I actually hate that phantom thing to the core... really. My collegues wanted it so bad, every conversation about what server features to put, they kept saying "Make that phantom system"................................................................. really... why don't people understand that bots do not make a server :(

check your inbox :)