[L2Off] Gamecoast

L0rD1K

wouldn't aim that high even if files are top tier, Helios/God is after all underrated and we still need time for int/h5 ppl to move on and try it,

I also hope info about that server will spread better between non-rus players, maybe lets spam NA/EU off forums :DD

I'm aiming sky high for this server to go on a level same or even higher then RPG Club.  We are not talking about random java servers, some greek shit server by stalone with 50k phantoms.

What we got here, is a unique platform wich happends once in many years.

i totally agree that it might be the server on the scale of first rpg-clubs,

still, more advertisement is needed for non-rus in that remaining 2 weeks which we have, i really hope there will be at least 10% of english speaking ppl :D

i totally agree that it might be the server on the scale of first rpg-clubs,

still, more advertisement is needed for non-rus in that remaining 2 weeks which we have, i really hope there will be at least 10% of english speaking ppl :D

rpg club scale never changed, its still the number one priv low rate server in the world.

tbh, i dont care for eu community, they gonna cry anyway and leave. russians are good enemys, wich will provide tons of fun raping them.

Im gonna try it, seems promising :D

PS: Can anyone share some guides for Ertheia? Last chronicle I played was H5 so I dont have a clue about races/skills/etc, thanks!

pretty straight forward class if you are aiming for basics.

equipment - light set + fists. you will get 30d r grade equip after reaching 85 (helios feature).

maximize str stat, atk speed and crit damage.

top tier single target pve dd (good in instances, raids and stuff), sh.it for aoe, but you will spend some quality time in instances/raids anyway.

decent in oly, weak in mass pvp.

pretty straight forward class if you are aiming for basics.

equipment - light set + fists. you will get 30d r grade equip after reaching 85 (helios feature).

maximize str stat, atk speed and crit damage.

top tier single target pve dd (good in instances, raids and stuff), sh.it for aoe, but you will spend some quality time in instances/raids anyway.

decent in oly, weak in mass pvp.

Hey thanks for the infos! But I meant guides for Ertheia chronicle (GoD-Helios) not for the class itself !!

Edited by metabolic

you will have lot of new stuff to discover, because game changed a lot and require you to understand and get used to new mechanics/classes, pvp is way more dynamic, more skills is used, dmg is huge so good support in party means a lot, fast assist and follow with debuffs is key to drop targets effectively - if you spend some time for that, you will fast understand how slow and boring was pvp in previous chronicles ;D

I fear is just one of the series on L2 priv servers like all exists around.Someone sais "he doesnt care about eu community cause they gonna cry and leave".I dont understand when you are trolling ppl from the start,they dont get their friends to gang up on you...Cant understand why ppl prompt not join this server in the first place..However,I will try it and if I see ppl speaking language I dont understand I will certainly leave.If you ppl aim only to Russian gamers say it.L2 is team game mostly and all those 10-15 years im in to that,I have made friends allover the world.So I recommend you put effort in any work you do,rather than throwing ammunition to other admins.Not everywhere is a war theatre.

Nice to hear that foreign players will appreciate a product that we give you presents. This server will not be for a long time, that's for sure)

dont use google translate bro

y

Sorry if something is wrong. But my tongue is Russian and Ukrainian)

yes,  you wrote 

This server will not be for a long time, that's for sure

you mean 

This server will be for a long time, that's for sure

^^

To all EU/NA People, take ur chance join this server you will not find another chance to enjoy official helios files in the next years except gamecoast.

This server is a like a lotto win, join and you will not regret.

I know I have to download launcher...Someone tell me how I can join or links to see stuff,I have never played such server.So If you have time to write a word or two how to join...Lazy to search,August time..  >:D Bear with me plz... >:D