classic [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

Soo hello my old friend skylord i wanna tell you 2 3 reason about that fail GO who comming in november so 1. You are soooo stupid to make server with Euro PvP they have like 2k online at every project like x100 or hight rates 2.they dont comming to play in you project bcs the russian love russian 3. You dont understand nothing from l2 and for that you lose tooooooo many ppl and 4 . Tell you brother to close l2mid for some year bcs no one gonna play there

Soo hello my old friend skylord i wanna tell you 2 3 reason about that fail GO who comming in november so 1. You are soooo stupid to make server with Euro PvP they have like 2k online at every project like x100 or hight rates 2.they dont comming to play in you project bcs the russian love russian 3. You dont understand nothing from l2 and for that you lose tooooooo many ppl and 4 . Tell you brother to close l2mid for some year bcs no one gonna play there

l2mid best 

I am not ur friend! Look around ;) People like you have no friends.

I cant stop laught :D eglobal was hacked!

http://forum.l2e-global.com/threads/new-drama.6494/

this is your favorite server?

I cant stop laught :D eglobal was hacked!

http://forum.l2e-global.com/threads/new-drama.6494/

this is your favorite server?

Lrsv2xt.jpg

jdQXdPM.jpg

8u0zfjw.jpg

dGGNThc.jpg

So and on you server tooo mich bots

Fail ... L2Mid dead in 2013 xD

HOP HOP 

So and on you server tooo mich bots

what is the difference between hacking and botters :? u are big jerk.

hater