No More Repeatable Shared Servers (Mevsyou I Hate You)

At least my previous topic had a valid point until homo like you started spamming it to raise his posts to 1000 like a whore.

I pity the fool, such as you.

Now stop being such a nerd. Noone cares about how intelectual you are trying to be here in this forum with 20 people online max. You are just a dust in the stars.

vaild point? we cant find it.

you are not resmarted you are retarded.its simple and all we agree :)

vaild point? we cant find it.

you are not resmarted you are retarded.its simple and all we agree :)

If you have enough intelligence you will know the meaning of topic.

As for the resmarted thing YES! I am resmarted because i make 5k$ monthly now (from 4k) and you make 300$ max so that makes you retarded instead while im resmarted.

Meaning for resmarted:

Someone who is so smart they act retarded 

Get a clue. Im just messing with ya

As for the resmarted thing YES! I am resmarted because i make 5k$ monthly now (from 4k) and you make 300$ max so that makes you retarded instead while im resmarted.

Meaning for resmarted:

Why romanians always say lie about the money they make and actually they dont have money to eat ?

You are at europe you dont make 5K$ monthly.

You are working for mafia or ?

Meaning for resmarted:

If you doing the same as before, you can only reach 5k monthly by sacrificing your life... :D

Why romanians always say lie about the money they make and actually they dont have money to eat ?

online business aka affiliate marketing / seo and paid ads, do you think im a slave like you to work for 200-300 bucks a month dear van persie? no no way. You are not smart enough to know how to make money otherway than working.

I have already showed proofs in my past posts.

Noone cares if you believe me or not ,i definitely dont care.

Edited by Karasu_

online business aka affiliate marketing / seo and paid ads, do you think im a slave like you to work for 200-300 bucks a month? no no way. You are not smart enough to know how to make money otherway than working.

I have already showed proofs in my past posts.

Noone cares if you believe me or not ,i definitely dont care.

You make 5k$ Monthly from online business, do you use watching anime all day and get paid method ?

You can earn 5k monthly, but it doesn't worth the effort... and at the end, you will expire a burn out, 1000% guaranteed. :lol:

You can earn 5k monthly, but it doesn't worth the effort... and at the end, you will expire a burn out, 1000% guaranteed. :lol:

I just work 8-10 hours depend how i feel, i dont overwork. I am always relaxed while im doing it

Just sitting on my chair and do my stuff and increasing the monthly income. My goal is to reach 30.000$ monthly but maybe next year.. It's very hard to increase from 150-200$ daily now

Edited by Karasu_

I just work 8-10 hours depend how i feel, i dont overwork. I am always relaxed while im doing it

Just sitting on my chair and do my stuff and increasing the monthly income. My goal is to reach 30.000$ monthly but maybe next year..

Buy me a ferrari  :-[

Just sitting on my chair and do my stuff and increasing the monthly income. My goal is to reach 30.000$ monthly but maybe next year.. It's very hard to increase from 150-200$ daily now

I can't say that it's impossible, but it highly depends on the niche you are at...

I can't say that it's impossible, but it highly depends on the niche you are at...

Impossible wut?

There are many people earning 500-1k$ and even more on cpa. My 150-200$ daily is stil low

I can't say which niche category i am though but its greyhat.

Impossible wut?

There are many people earning 500-1k$ and even more on cpa. My 150-200$ daily is stil low

I can't say which niche category i am though but its greyhat.

It's impossible in some niches... take the weight reducing herbals for example - a gold mine in the past, and now a dead end because everyone tries this first.