mainlanboi

as far as this supposed 'racism' is concerned, there has been no instances whatsoever regarding 'racist remarks' in the past few days. at no point did i ever 

however, the only racism and bigotry is coming from your abusive 'moderator' who engages in all forms of delusion and hypocrisy :v) 

i understand that coming from a family of peasants does not offer the best route for education, but i have released your primal urge for savagery and its taking over--inciting such anger

heres some fun facts about me -

i am so desperately in need of l2 and mxc income that i dont know what i will do without it. good thing my family has got me covered and future generations covered for the next 400 years or so and i can spend the way i spend and nothing will change whatsoever

i am so financially unstable that my collection of fashion and watches and luxuries is worth more than your ancestor's life savings combined

i am so poor that i live in a 2900 sq ft (.85 acre) box 150 ft above ground

i am so poor that the average meal for a day is $200 - something that cant be done without l2

im sorry that the average ~70k spent on food isnt spent on donations to greece

and the 3m usd spent on my condo isnt spent on funding mxc

im also very sorry that you arent as fortunate to own 2 patek philippes and 17 pairs of louboutins and be hermes vip and have luxury vehicles you can only dream of

theres no need to compete in luxuries with me since theres no way you are going to win--in fact i dont even think you have any idea of what these things are because being restrained to where peasants live doesnt offer any insight

-------------------

elfo crash the robin hood? i like how before you questioned the originality of my work when all you are doing is stealing the ideas from sellers and sharing it to your buddies. we all know that 10 euros is life or death for a greek. i see the pattern, i see it clearly.

talk about 'hot shit' especially when its coming from an entry level employee at a small software company which serves little to no purpose in the evolving world of technology

9f2a8915f0.png

now, lets analyze why YOU are so mad and defensive (maybe you can learn a thing or two)

because..

i questioned your masculinity - all men have the same question of “am i man enough” that haunts them for sleepless nights. men are insecure about their wallet (its already assumed you come from a family of peasants), their waistline (chubbycrash) and women (prostitution and visiting brothels do not count)

you are also angry that everything i said is true--especially about your abuse of power

here we can see the true nature of elfo crash. we also see that he prefers bigotry and inciting violence as compared to peaceful argument

bravo

make sure to read everything :v) lets not have another misunderstanding (me vs you) because i know english isnt your first language

but it's important to understand

Edited by mainlanboi

Everything wrong with  Elfo Crash Rustled So Hard He Resorts To Bigotry (Also Me Vs You Misread) in less than 4 minutes

1. "as far as this supposed 'racism' is concerned, there has been no instances whatsoever regarding 'racist remarks' in the past few days. at no point did i ever 

however, the only racism and bigotry", hey hey hey bigotry is something different than racist, being skinhead and ignorance is somehow nearly but again is two different meaning. (+1 sin)

2. "is coming from your abusive 'moderator' who engages in all forms of delusion and hypocrisy :v) ", he is not mine moderator (+1 sin)

3 "i understand that coming from a family of peasants does not offer the best route for education", smells like.. racism? Which goes against your deontology in the first place? Which will force me to add 2 sins (+2 sin)

4. "heres some fun facts about me", it wasn't fun at all, i got bored the second second i started to read (+1 sin)

5. "i am so desperately in need of l2 and mxc income that i dont know what i will do without it", ironic sentence to remind that lack of this thing won't affect you at all cliché (+1 sin)

6. Also since you don't need the income why you bother so much for selling your client services 

Seem like a huge fight against peasants for a small income that won't feed you. (+2 sin)

7. "good thing my family has got me covered",  in other word screams 'im the most insecure person alive, i need insurance in this shit sociery' (+1 sin)

8.  "i am so financially unstable that my collection of fashion and watches and luxuries is worth more than your ancestor's life savings combined", first person alive that after gold can misure humans worth in kg and compare to her watches.

Also "luxuries". (+1 sin)

9. "i am so poor that the average meal for a day is $200", no matter the quality of the food, 200$ provoke me to think of a huge amount of food, so you're fat. (+2 sin)

10. "im sorry that the average ~70k spent on food isnt spent on donations to greece", ahh.... (+1 sin)

11. "im also very sorry that you arent as fortunate to own 2 patek philippes and 17 pairs of louboutins and be hermes vip and have luxury vehicles you can only dream of", sounds like desperate to show off? (+3 sin)

12. "now, lets analyze why YOU are so mad and defensive ", you're not analyzing, you explain there is difference, use google, use google!!! (+1 sin)

13. "lets not have another misunderstanding (me vs you)", no misunderstand thats avoid from other people. (+1 sin)

14. "i questioned your masculinity - all men have the same question of “am i man enough” that haunts them for sleepless nights. men are insecure about their wallet", last guy i saw yesterday he was insecure about his match in DotA, he was about to lose. So

no your comment is invalid in many ways. Also all men? You represent all men? Also "am i man enough" Is that what haunts them down for many nights? Cause the only thing that haunt down my friend was the bitch from The conjuring 2 (+2 sin)

15. "women (prostitution and visiting brothels do not count)", IT DOESSSS (+1 sin)

A total of: 21 SINS

Phrase: HASTA LAVISTA BABE

Edited by AccessDenied