[Which was The most boring Game u ever play?]

GrisoM

tobi for ps

serlock holms for pc

and  DBZ 3 (i think) for ps2 (OMG T0 H4RD OMG)

Omg i had Tombi on a demo in my PS... pff long time ago...

I think most borring for me was NFS carbon... afte NFS u 1-2 the other nfs sux a lot

as for now i can say that most boring game on my hdd is fallout 3 :( i have great expectations with this game and now im dissapointed :/ they just take engine of oblivion and give it new textures ... comparing to fallout 1 and fallout 2 its so f_uck1ng sh1t with story line, as for other things in it hmm there is no such a humorous speaches or actions in few words its fvck1ng boring :/

Lineage and all Zelda

LOL Lineage is not a boring game:D:D:Dyou are joking right?:D

the most boring game is card games.

LOL Lineage is not a boring game:D:D:Dyou are joking right?:D

the most boring game is card games.

oh but it is :P

its like in boooooring circle

beat the mob -----> take exp -----> take the loot---|

^                                                                      |

|_________some pvp___________________________|

oh but it is :P

its like in boooooring circle

beat the mob -----> take exp -----> take the loot---|

^ |

|_________some pvp___________________________|

Well if you dont know how to play yes it's boring:DIn my country this thing is like that if you are noob you are hate this game,if you can ask you can learn it,if you know it you can own it:P

ohh and the right l2 "cicle" is like that:

kill mobs->go partying->talk with ppl because it's an online game(i think you play without chatbox:D)->join to a clan->kill raid bosses->make quests to know the story of lineage->be a hero->kill everything what you see.And after that rule the server and earn some respect:P

and to stay in the topic the most booring game is minesweeper/the basic windows version/

ohh and the right l2 "cicle" is like that:

kill mobs->go partying->talk with ppl because it's an online game(i think you play without chatbox:D)->join to a clan->kill raid bosses->make quests to know the story of lineage->be a hero->kill everything what you see.And after that rule the server and earn some respect:P

kill mobs --->true :]

go partying = kill mobs with group of ppl :P

talk with ppl because it's an online game(i think you play without chatbox:D) - yup coz i used ventrillo = chat with ppl

join to a clan - i created clan and ally :P (clan 40+ ppl ally 3-4 clans) = group with ppl to kill mobs or other ppl

kill raid bosses = kill mobs

make quests to know the story of lineage = kill mobs (yup quests in l2 are kill mob based :P as for the story i read it on web:P)

be a hero = make quests = kill mobs

kill everything what you see.And after that rule the server and earn some respect:P .... that one let my just not comment it xD respect for clicking pixels? but ok = some pvp

so all in all your circle looks like that:

kill mobs--->kill mobs with group of ppl--->chat with ppl--->kill mobs--->kill mobs--->kill mobs---

^                                                                                                                              |

|___________________some pvp_____________________________________________________|

i played l2 from the very begining of c2 and yes i can tell that this is boring game :P

not because you only kill mobs or players... its because you need so much time for it (rate x1 to x3 imo) on the other side when you dont need time (rate x2000+) its total boring coz your option is to click f butons just like some ape... all skill tree for specific character is same if you want to be imba :P

LOL

L2 is a freaking boring game. U have the chance to make it interesting.

Killing mobs---> Reach high lvls and good equipment. That is the boring part. (In fact if u do it with good company it can be fun. It is good to see if u are effective.)

Good equipment---> Reach the top power on the server----> Rule the server---->Being banned for becoming too powerful (Happened to a friend of my. He killed the GM. He was a Ghost Hunter. Lethal FTW)