Lucy Got Banned For Racism, Ban This Kid Then.

AccessDenied

Since lucy aka TRUMB got banned for racist comments

ban this kid also .. i m sure black letters fit him perfectly :3

http://i.imgur.com/feglPTt.png

Topic link: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/204220-whid-ban-from-smarguard-protection-server/page-3

im greek and i believe greeks are the most retarded cancer community , some ppl just dont have a brain to use  just dont speak generally.

all over the world -more than 70% of the whole world- there are these kind of ppl but since your all in a greek forum youll find 90% of retarded greeks so, the solution is simple:

wanna flame a bastard greek retarded kid? DO it . just dont talk generally cause you become dogmatic and thats the worst thing especially for you own life, which no1 else gives a fuck.

so... if you actually your iq is more than 2 digits youll respect this reply.

im greek and i believe greeks are the most retarded cancer community , some ppl just dont have a brain to use  just dont speak generally.

all over the world -more than 70% of the whole world- there are these kind of ppl but since your all in a greek forum youll find 90% of retarded greeks so, the solution is simple:

wanna flame a bastard greek retarded kid? DO it . just dont talk generally cause you become dogmatic and thats the worst thing especially for you own life, which no1 else gives a fuck.

so... if you actually your iq is more than 2 digits youll respect this reply.

You want get reported too ??

You should get banned for spam

Though u were cool kid, you ended up a silly kid, sorry to say that.. when we talked at skype though u are nice guy and u just troller in maxcheaters

but you don't even know how to troll, you're just silly.. everything has limit, your stupidy no.

for me you dont really deserve even my troll.. thats how low you're. One of the reasons i removed you from skype in less than 24h and you continue talk alone for 3 days

Also about this "Get back to your 1337 h3x and check it once again monkey", who exactly you call monkey? You're the money who cant split a jpg.

Edited by AccessDenied

Though u were cool kid, you ended up a silly kid, sorry to say that.. when we talked at skype though u are nice guy and u just troller in maxcheaters

but you don't even know how to troll, you're just silly.. everything has limit, your stupidy no.

for me you dont really deserve even my troll.. thats how low you're. One of the reasons i removed you from skype in less than 24h and you continue talk alone for 3 days

Also about this "Get back to your 1337 h3x and check it once again monkey", who exactly you call monkey? You're the nerd monkey here no me.

[gr]Akoma na leavareis apo to forum ?? Eipes 9a kaneis ragequit kai oti den tha ksanapostareis  :rage:

You want get reported too ??

ena murmhgki exei perissotero mualo apo sena. toulaxiston afto mporei na sunnenoh8ei me ta all ta murmhgkia esu dn prepei na katatasete kan stous an8rwpous.

ena murmhgki exei perissotero mualo apo sena. toulaxiston afto mporei na sunnenoh8ei me ta all ta murmhgkia esu dn prepei na katatasete kan stous an8rwpous.

ela gia upno re 17xrono

Also about this "Get back to your 1337 h3x and check it once again monkey", who exactly you call monkey? You're the money who cant split a jpg.

I am not any kind of troll. You are tryin to be cool "enter the dragon" and yet do you realise you made a mistake in the code yourself? ... :) Its like trying to breathe fire and burning own mouth. And to skype, i went through our talk... I wouldnt be ashamed of single word... in contradiction to my fellow interlocutor.

Have a nice day. Still waiting for what you promised sweetheart :)

I am not any kind of troll. You are tryin to be cool "enter the dragon" and yet do you realise you made a mistake in the code yourself? ... :) Its like trying to breathe fire and burning own mouth. And to skype, i went through our talk... I wouldnt be ashamed of single word... in contradiction to my fellow interlocutor.

Have a nice day. Still waiting for what you promised sweetheart :)

country greece?????