high five [L2J]Lineage2Tales

AchYlek

cuz they are greek gypsies interacting witha  czech cygan

*triggered*

Greek gypsies right..i am sure u never visited greece too see the "gypsies" hospitality etc

Also achylek who is supposed to have real life working etc,,is replying every 5 mins (good job u have in your pc haha),,saying stalonkas servers are not corrupted (noooo he just selling even his mother for euros ) and ofc yes stalonkas servers are the best cause that nerd fat guy achylek says that! all other servers suck only stalonkas good servers (bjowjob stalonka more g@ychylek)

So go play in random servers without coruption where playing 200 ppl and dieing in 1st week only tale servers have huge online and i am not talking about fake 15k online its like 3-5k and its more than enought for mid server bcouse you can find pvp every1

Greek gypsies right..i am sure u never visited greece too see the "gypsies" hospitality etc

Also achylek who is supposed to have real life working etc,,is replying every 5 mins (good job u have in your pc haha),,saying stalonkas servers are not corrupted (noooo he just selling even his mother for euros ) and ofc yes stalonkas servers are the best cause that nerd fat guy achylek says that! all other servers suck only stalonkas good servers (bjowjob stalonka more g@ychylek)

u must be my big fan, since u talk about me so much, also im sure you re  stalonka fan ;)

and u wont better say your nick, bcs u play for sure everytime tales server, and at forum u just flame

u must be my big fan, since u talk about me so much, also im sure you re stalonka fan ;)

and u wont better say your nick, bcs u play for sure everytime tales server, and at forum u just flame

Stronk fans :O

I am greek myself μαλακα

I know what kind of people Greeks are.At least most of them.People look on others countries faults and missbehavings and choose to ignore their own degeneracy.Maybe this pisshole of a country gets invaded and becomes a part of something greater as it should have ages ago.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

i am not talking about fake 15k online its like 3-5k and its more than enought for mid server

If you think Tales ever reached 3k unique IPs,you 're fucking deluded.You also believe in Jesus?

I dont doubt the decent online i doubt the fucking numbers you mentioned.Do you even know what 3k uniqes looks like?

These numbers were real back in 2008-2012/13 on low private ones.

Vasilakis was getting scammed back then with his 100 online servers...

trust me i know how looks server with huge online becouse i have played in the best low rate ru servers( asterios rpg club averia) before i started playing in mid rates so ya 1st day of server 300ppl in ant nest trying to get 40 lvl lools legit for me

i would give my pinky for 3k unique onlines but i know thats never gonna happen

2k14 tales got 3,6k unique ips (there was not another mid rate with more online)

last tales around 1,6k-2k

Edited by AchYlek