Interlude Classic Pack

Hello. I'm going to open server in next month and I'm searching for a good pack with sources. Money is not problem if the pack is good.

Who's who have a good pack send me pm, no add me to skype. send full pack specifications on pm or post in this topic.

p.s I'm not loser neither noob to be scammed so just don't try :)

PM Grind Team for their classic sources.

can you give me skype or website?

be more specific, you want interlude with classic interface? or normal interlude?

No I want interlude without addons for craft server rates - x20-30 without shitty addons. Only offline trade,VIP system.

If someone has aCis last rev with fixed catacombs and AI's tell the price.

can you give me skype or website?

No I want interlude without addons for craft server rates - x20-30 without shitty addons. Only offline trade,VIP system.

If someone has aCis last rev with fixed catacombs and AI's tell the price.

why you dont buy it from tryskel ?

I should make a topic discussing all those "AI is broken on acis or Spawns are broken on acis", because most of you have no idea what does "broken" even mean.

aCis is more than fine. It always was and it only improves throughout the years. Spawnlist is fine but it is not the retail way that off files populate zones (always been this way) and

spawn are fine as those spawnlists are made by what the official files approximately will spawn but it is not the official way of spawning (spawning by zone).

Things like AI or cata spawns wont ruin your server. You features and you codes will.

That sahar fuction server had no problem, aepvp had no problem and all those server that managed to offer a good gameplay and features based on acis had no problem.

So quit wining and improve your ideas.

Bcs he want to (dont) be scammed.

The thing is, he will sell you, what you need, for *2 price, at least, you could normalny get, but that's up to you.