interlude [L2J]L2Festina

Red-Hair-Shanks

g44g4g4g4g.jpg
I'am Glad To Announce That L2Festina Is Comming Back.
Our Pack Is Based On Latest Revision Of Acis.
Server Features and GamePlay Is Not Ready Yet.
if you want to help us to improve our server you are welcome
you can add me on skype : l2trinitypvp (name: GodFather)

GrandOpening 12/7/16 at 15:00 GTM +2
Also Our Staff have change.

Rates:
XP: 2000x
 SP: 2000x
 Adena drop: 2000x

Top Armor (Retail) Custom Icons Updated to Interlude you can get it From GMShop:

Receive PvP/Pk Items from Killing you can exchange them for Misc Items in Game:

Vote Coin Item you can exchange it for Misc Items in Game:

Farm Coin:

Custom Blessed Scroll Enchant Armor/Weapon from GOD To Interlude:

New Giran From GOD To Interlude:
 Display FPS and Ping to Server in Your Client / Disabled Right Click / Unlimit Zoom Out

Enchant rates:
Normal Enchant Scroll Rates: 65% 
 Bessed Enchant Scroll Rates: 100% 

Safe enchant: +3
 Max weapon enchant: +18
 Max armor/jewel enchant: +14

Features:
Vote System Reward
 1 Farm Zones(1 Safe - 1 PvP)
 Weekly Siege
 No Bugs
 99.9% Uptime
 Basic things:
 No Custom Items.
 Fully working skills.
 Working Fortress, Clan Hall and Castle siege.
 Balanced Classes.
 Augmentation full working
 Subclass without quest.
 Auto Learn Skills.
 Full Working Wedding
 Official Geodata, fully working.
 Custom Tattoos:Figher/Mage/Spd/Life/Healer (+ 7% Stat)

LS/BOG/SCROLLS STACKABLE
 you can take ls && bogs by siege system.
 clans who take castles, get rewards for all active clan members.

Additional info:
Safe Farm Zone and PvP Zones.
 Npc buffer 1H Buffs
 Class Master.
 Village Master.
 Clan Manager.
 Max Subclasses: 3
 Top Life Stone Chance: 12%

Insidious Olympiad:
Olympiad System: Weekly - Retail Olympiad.
 Olympiad start 18:00 and end 24:00

Useful Server commands:
.menu
.report
.deposit
.withdraw

Random Fight Event 
Reward 5 Life Stones

Register to our forum and stay tuned:
www.l2festina.com / l2festina.com
FB Page:link
FB PROFIL
 learn first the updates on our server
p.s: for something that you dont have see you cant speak.so spam is not alowed!(For Idiot Members)

Event list:
Battlefield - Each team has to capture as many flags as possible using the Capture skill, the team that holds most flags for a longer period wins.
Bomb Fight - Each team need to kill enemy players with 1 skill only: Bomb skill, when dropping a bomb on the ground, it kills all enemy players within a certain radius.
Capture the Flag - Each team need to steal enemy's team flag and bring it back to the flag holder, team with most flags taken wins.
Death Match - The player to get most kills wins.
Domination - The team to get most players near the zone for more time wins.
Double Domination - The team to get most players near both zones for X seconds gets a point, team with most points wins.
Last Man Standing - The last person to survive wins.
Lucky Chests - Each player has to open as many chests as possible, chests has a chance to give a random item when succesfully opened or explode and kill the player, the player with most chests opened wins.
Mutant - 1 Random player becomes a mutant with extended stats, all other players has to kill the mutant, only mutant can score during the event, so the goal is to make as much kills as possible with the mutant, player with most kills wins.
Russian Roulette - X Chests spawns at the start of the event, players has to choose a chest at every round, at the end of every round a random chest dies and all players that choosen it die aswell, all players to survive to the last chest wins.
Simon Says - Players has to say excactly the same text as the NPC says as fast as possible every round, players who didnt say the text, or said it too late, or said it wrong, are out. the last player to survive wins.
Team vs Team - The good and oldschool TvT event where the team with most kills wins.
VIP TvT - Each team has a VIP player they have to protect, the goal is to make the most VIP kills, whenever a VIP dies a new VIP player is choosen, the team with most VIP kills wins.
Zombies vs Humans NEW - All players have bows, All zombies have speed boost, at the start of the event 2 random players become zombies, The last player to survive as human wins.
Hunting Grounds NEW - Team vs Team style, all players get bows and can hit only with normal hits, each hit is a kill, the team to get the most kills wins.
Raid in the Middle NEW - TvT style with a raidboss in the middle, the team to kill the raidboss wins the event, in this event players that are killed by enemy team players are not getting resurrected by the event (but can be resurrected by other players), so its recommanded to kill all your enemies first! :)
Korean TvT NEW - TvT Style, In this event a certain number of random players is chosen from each team and has to fight each other, the amount of chosen players depends on amount of registered players :: can be 1vs1, vs2, 3vs3 and so on. When a chosen team dies new random players will be chosen, when a team loses all players they lose the event and enemy wins.
Treasure Hunt NEW - Free for all event, chests spawn at random locations in elven ruins, the players goal is to find them, the first to find a chest is the winner but the even continues, players gets reward every time they find a chest (a player can find more than 1 chest) and the first finder is rewarded again at the end of the event.

New Giran and Fps :)
effect on char by enchant armor

Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_12.png
Edited by ourat1995

Hope to see soemthing good! Good luck with your project man! :D

thank you my friend i am try to build something unique. you know that i am working 15 hours per day on this project ^_^ :)

you opened 4 times x2 times Revo and now x2 Times L2Festina and you failed all the times because u cannot handle a server like a real Owner or administrator

even you lied to me that L2Festina never was your server good luck this time you will need it :)

you opened 4 times x2 times Revo and now x2 Times L2Festina and you failed all the times because u cannot handle a server like a real Owner or administrator

even you lied to me that L2Festina never was your server good luck this time you will need it :)

it was not my server ..ppl here can tell who is the owner....adminstrator have quit to open l2 servers so i buy festina site.

many ppl know who is the owner of l2revo and l2festina..if you dont know dont speak its simple.

it was not my server ..ppl here can tell who is the owner....adminstrator have quit to open l2 servers so i buy festina site.

many ppl know who is the owner of l2revo and l2festina..if you dont know dont speak its simple.

sad storka :) so 5 servers on your collection will succes this one?  :troll:

sad storka :) so 5 servers on your collection will succes this one?  :troll:

as i have say on topic spam is not alowed :)

5?

as i say l2revo and old l2festina wasnt mine server.many ppl here knows who is the owner .

p.s next time i will not reply again of such questions:) spam is not alowed!

as i have say on topic spam is not alowed :)

5?

as i say l2revo and old l2festina wasnt mine server.many ppl here knows who is the owner .

p.s next time i will not reply again of such questions:) spam is not alowed!

is not spam you dumb guy if you cant accept the opinions you are lost from now

i accept every opinion.but as i say i was not the owner of previus server..so you cant judge me and this server!

4 lines that say absolutely EVERYTHING for this project.i did the mistake to play in all previous of his,and i these lines describe my opinion very well.

4 lines that say absolutely EVERYTHING for this project.i did the mistake to play in all previous of his,and i these lines describe my opinion very well.

as i say many times i'm not the owner of previous server / project.

old l2festina use lucera pack...this project use acis pack....

how many times i must tell it? maybe i mustsay it in other language .

早先服务器所有者

ik ben niet de eigenaar van vorige server

je ne suis pas le propriétaire du serveur précédent

eu não sou o proprietário do servidor precedente

サーバー所有者ではない

p.s[gr] apla pragmata magka mou ...dn eimai admin apo ton palio l2festina i apo ton revo..ti dn katalabenete?

that admin reaction made my day gl with it i'm leaving from this topic administrators cannot even talk properly with people i see it

that admin reaction made my day gl with it i'm leaving from this topic administrators cannot even talk properly with people i see it

well when you dont undestand one thing which i have say it 4-5 times what reaction do you want to have?

p.s when i say to my dog dont take this he undestand it..so you can make your conclusions